Career Questions tagged Online Media

Jack D.’s Avatar
Jack D. Nov 06, 2017 517 views

How can I be a funny YouTuber and is it worth it

the reason I'm asking is because I want to be a YouTuber and half of my fanbase will be on what type of commentary I will use like have a serious or funny approach and I want to be the best I can . #youtuber #social-media #content-creation #media-production...

#online-media

Astrud B.’s Avatar
Astrud B. Sep 01, 2017 858 views

Is it better to get good grades or to make connections?

Hi, there! I'm curious as to how to succeed in school, and I'd love to know what my priorities should be. A lot of people have told me that connections are the best resource we get from college, and that it's what most helps with our aspirations. I'm hoping to become a photojournalist,...

#journalism #writing-and-editing #online-media #broadcast-media #writer #networking #photojournalism #online-journalism #broadcast-television

Faith  K.’s Avatar
Faith K. Sep 01, 2017 607 views

What are some college courses to consider for working abroad?

My dream is to travel the world, but I obviously need a good source of income in order to do that. Writing/editing has always interested me, and so a career doing something similar to that would be great. However, I'm very open to other ideas: I've heard #web-design and #transcriptionist have...

#work-from-home #online-media #travel #traveling #working-abroad #online-advertising #what-should-i-do-in-school-that-will-help-me-get-the-job-i-want #online-marketing #job-search #online #living-abroad

Jenna C.’s Avatar
Jenna C. May 13, 2016 636 views
Jose Luis S.’s Avatar
Jose Luis S. Mar 23, 2015 1180 views

What career choices are there for someone who is looking for a job in psychology, but is also interested in computer engineering and social media?

I'm asking because I want to know if there's a profession out there that involves all these things I'm interested in. I like hands on things and working with people, but I also like technology. #psychology #computer-engineering #social-work #computer-engineer...

#online-media