Skip to main content
1 answer
Asked Viewed 662 times Translate

Mechanical engineering

Hey! I'm a senior in High school right now, am interested in Mechanical engineering and what school do i have to go to in Massachusetts ? what degrees do i have to have ? mechanical cars expert master

+25 Karma if successful
From: You
To: Friend
Subject: Career question for you


1 answer

Updated Translate

Daniela’s Answer

Hello Rashane!

The University of Massachusetts Amherst, founded in 1863 and located in the picturesque Connecticut River Valley, has offered graduate study since 1896, awarding more than 14,200 doctoral and 49,600 master's degrees. With a Graduate Faculty of 1,400, the Amherst campus is the major research institution in the Five-Campus University System and offers 47 programs leading to a doctorate and 76 programs toward a master's degree. Enrollment in all graduate programs exceeded 5,800 in the Fall 2014 semester with an additional 500 non-matriculated students enrolled in classes.

The Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering has 25 faculty members, and approximately 750 undergraduate and 150 graduate students.
The department offers two undergraduate degree programs accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (B.S.M.E.) and the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering (B.S.I.E)

More information about the graduate course in:

All the best!