Career Questions tagged Visas

Annie M.’s Avatar
Annie M. Jan 16, 2018

Are there possibilities I can get into college due to these reasons:

I moved to the USA in November 2014 and I did not leave this town since then. I am a sophomore in high school and I would like to get my education done in the USA. We do NOT have a green card but we applied for it. I am on an H4 dependent visa and my dad is the only one working. He is in the...

#college-admissions #visas #immigration-law #citizenship #immigration #college

Devetra C.’s Avatar
Devetra C. Jan 21, 2018

If you are an American citizen wishing to work in another country what is the process to do so?

Wanting to one day work in another country while still being an American citizen....

#visas

Jorge Sandoval’s Avatar
Jorge S. Nov 29, 2016

What's the best way to apply for a visa sponsorship?

I'm a fresh a graduate in the telecommunications field, I have experiense in mayor mexican telecommuncations companies, I'm moving to california due that my girlfriend is currrently living there, I have been applying but so far no luck, so here I am asking for an advise. I would be so thankful...

#visas #computer-networking #sponsorship

Celestin H.’s Avatar
Celestin H. May 20, 2016

Safest path for international students

Hi all, I am an international student on an F-1 visa. I am aware that getting sponsored from US companies is hard, yet I am confident in my ability to get an offer. My question is: what is the next step? If I get an H-1b visa, what should I undertake next in order to be as safe as possible...

#international-students #visas #immigration