Career Questions tagged Immigration Law

Nicole V.’s Avatar
Nicole V. Jun 10 198 views

How does being a Immigration And Customs inspector affect your regular lifestyle?

Do they prohibit you do do certain stuff? Can you have tattoos/piercings?

Yasmin A.’s Avatar
Yasmin A. Jan 24, 2018 657 views

What are some careers available in social justice and social activism for immigration? Do I have to become an immigration lawyer to help?

I'm currently a high school senior on my way to college. And immigration is a topic I'm passionate about. I'm very interested in pursuing a career in social justice that will improve and impact the lives of immigrants living within our country. I know that many people tend to pursue careers in...

Lily P.’s Avatar
Lily P. Jan 17, 2018 487 views

How does someone become an immigration lawyer?

It is my dream to be an immigration lawyer so I can dedicate my life to helping immigrants and refugees. #immigration #immigration-law #refugees #law

Annie M.’s Avatar
Annie M. Jan 16, 2018 683 views

Are there possibilities I can get into college due to these reasons:

I moved to the USA in November 2014 and I did not leave this town since then. I am a sophomore in high school and I would like to get my education done in the USA. We do NOT have a green card but we applied for it. I am on an H4 dependent visa and my dad is the only one working. He is in the...

larisa L.’s Avatar
larisa L. Jan 16, 2018 558 views

How soon can I start looking into applying for law school.

I am currently attending the university for my degree in accounting and then I want to continue into Law focusing in tax law and family/immigration law. What steps do I need to take to ensure I don't delay any apps and I don't want to have a big time gap after I receive my bachelor's....

Nuzhath  S.’s Avatar
Nuzhath S. Jun 23, 2016 706 views

I want to become a professional teacher and want to teach in some foreign country. I am from India. what would be the courses to become a professional teacher and teach abroad.

want to teach in a foreign country and want to know the further steps. #teaching #teacher #professor #mentoring #non-profits #immigration #immigration-law

Santos T.’s Avatar
Santos T. Dec 10, 2015 1350 views

What do I have to do in order to become an immigration lawyer

Basic steps to achieve this career #immigration-law