Career Questions tagged Immigration Law

Annie M.’s Avatar
Annie M. Jan 16, 2018

Are there possibilities I can get into college due to these reasons:

I moved to the USA in November 2014 and I did not leave this town since then. I am a sophomore in high school and I would like to get my education done in the USA. We do NOT have a green card but we applied for it. I am on an H4 dependent visa and my dad is the only one working. He is in the...

#immigration-law #college-admissions #immigration #college #visas #citizenship

Yasmin A.’s Avatar
Yasmin A. Jan 24, 2018

What are some careers available in social justice and social activism for immigration? Do I have to become an immigration lawyer to help?

I'm currently a high school senior on my way to college. And immigration is a topic I'm passionate about. I'm very interested in pursuing a career in social justice that will improve and impact the lives of immigrants living within our country. I know that many people tend to pursue careers in...

#immigration #social-justice #foreign-languages #activists #social-work #non-profit #immigration-law #activism #humanitarian #human-rights

Lily P.’s Avatar
Lily P. Jan 17, 2018

How does someone become an immigration lawyer?

It is my dream to be an immigration lawyer so I can dedicate my life to helping immigrants and refugees. #immigration #immigration-law #refugees...

#law

larisa L.’s Avatar
larisa L. Jan 16, 2018

How soon can I start looking into applying for law school.

I am currently attending the university for my degree in accounting and then I want to continue into Law focusing in tax law and family/immigration law. What steps do I need to take to ensure I don't delay any apps and I don't want to have a big time gap after I receive my bachelor's....

#immigration-law #women-in-law #accounting #taxlaw

Santos T.’s Avatar
Santos T. Dec 10, 2015

What do I have to do in order to become an immigration lawyer

Basic steps to achieve this career...

#immigration-law