Career Questions tagged Activists

Yasmin A.’s Avatar
Yasmin A. Jan 24, 2018 284 views

What are some careers available in social justice and social activism for immigration? Do I have to become an immigration lawyer to help?

I'm currently a high school senior on my way to college. And immigration is a topic I'm passionate about. I'm very interested in pursuing a career in social justice that will improve and impact the lives of immigrants living within our country. I know that many people tend to pursue careers in...

#non-profit #social-work #social-justice #immigration-law #immigration #activism #foreign-languages #humanitarian #human-rights #activists

Irish W.’s Avatar
Irish W. May 25, 2016 766 views

How do you truly know what you want to be?

I am about to start my freshman year in college in the fall and I am torn about what I want to do. I want to do something that would make an impact on someone or something's life. I want to make a difference but I don't really know how and what career would be best for me. I am an introvert but...

#business-management #community #activists #non-profits