Career Questions tagged Nurses

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. Oct 27, 2016

What is a day in the life as a surgeon?

I definitely want to pursue a career in medicine, but I can't really decide. #surgeons #nurses #medicine #surgery #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Fakaradin F.’s Avatar
Fakaradin F. May 21, 2016

Is Physical Therapy a good career choice?

I love to work with people, since I'm a people person. My father once recommended me to become a physical therapist, since i read so much on muscles and know how to fix knots in the back and helped his knee get better with physical therapy at home. (He was kind of my test subject to test my new...

#nurses #personal-development #medicine #healthcare #scientists #physical-therapy #college #career-details #physical-therapist #college-major

Dystany G.’s Avatar
Dystany G. Oct 20, 2016

How do you keep yourself motivated when a task gets hard?

I am asking because hard work really does pay off and I know being in the medical field isnt always easy, I am just curious as to how these doctors and nurses keep themselves going so they dont give up on a more difficult task. #doctors #nurses...

#medicine

Crystal G.’s Avatar
Crystal G. May 22, 2016

Best study strategies in Nursing School?

I do not have the best study strategies currently, but they have gotten me this far. I will be attending nursing school this fall for the ADN program. I will pursue a BSN, and eventually would like to pursue a degree in Nurse Midwifery. What are some of the best study strategies that worked for...

#pediatric-nursing #nurses #nursing #nursing-education #medicine #healthcare #registered-nurses

Mallory M.’s Avatar
Mallory M. May 25, 2016

What area of nursing holds the most career opportunities?

I am currently in busting school and trying to decide which field I would like go into once entering the workforce. #medicine #nursing #nurse #healthcare...

#nurses

Kayla P.’s Avatar
Kayla P. May 13, 2016

What types of classes did you take as a Nursing major(BSN)?

I'm attending college in August for Nursing and want to know what to prepare for! #college #career #college-major #registered-nurses #nursing-education #nurses...

#nurse-majors

Alista E.’s Avatar
Alista E. May 18, 2016

What are some classes I should take in undergraduate college to be a pediatrician?

I would love to be a pediatrician. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #medical #medical-school #students #professors #professionals #doctors #graduates...

#nurses

Stephanie W.’s Avatar
Stephanie W. Feb 09, 2017

Is the NCLEX examination for nurses the equivalent to the MCAT for doctors/physicians, and LSAT for lawyers?

In terms of difficulty and length? How much does it cost to write the NCLEX exam? #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nurses #exam...

#nclex