Career Questions tagged Nurses

Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Jul 04, 2020 190 views

Which specialty of nursing did you choose, how did you prepare for it and why did you choose it?

Hello everyone! I'm a first-generation college student and CNA here in San Diego. I'm pursuing a nursing career and am convinced that I will be specializing in a branch of nursing (masters) in the future. Currently, I'm in the process of receiving a general degree in math and science this fall!...

nurse college healthcare nurses medicine nursing

Account D.’s Avatar
Account D. Apr 26, 2020 242 views

Will you give me some tips on how to improve my anatomy and physiology exams?

On my last question, college medicine I realized that I shouldn't give up on my dream of becoming a nurse. However, what strategies can I use to do a good performance in my exams? should I read my notes every 15 minutes per day? or maybe read them 40 minutes per day? or what kind of...

2023 2020 help books nurses exams dreams

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. Oct 27, 2016 601 views

What is a day in the life as a surgeon?

I definitely want to pursue a career in medicine, but I can't really decide. surgeons nurses medicine surgery healthcare...

hospital-and-health-care

Fakaradin F.’s Avatar
Fakaradin F. May 21, 2016 1333 views

Is Physical Therapy a good career choice?

I love to work with people, since I'm a people person. My father once recommended me to become a physical therapist, since i read so much on muscles and know how to fix knots in the back and helped his knee get better with physical therapy at home. (He was kind of my test subject to test my new...

physical-therapy scientists college healthcare medicine career-details personal-development physical-therapist nurses college-major

Dystany G.’s Avatar
Dystany G. Oct 20, 2016 595 views

How do you keep yourself motivated when a task gets hard?

I am asking because hard work really does pay off and I know being in the medical field isnt always easy, I am just curious as to how these doctors and nurses keep themselves going so they dont give up on a more difficult task. doctors nurses...

medicine

Crystal G.’s Avatar
Crystal G. May 22, 2016 662 views

Best study strategies in Nursing School?

I do not have the best study strategies currently, but they have gotten me this far. I will be attending nursing school this fall for the ADN program. I will pursue a BSN, and eventually would like to pursue a degree in Nurse Midwifery. What are some of the best study strategies that worked for...

registered-nurses healthcare nurses medicine nursing-education pediatric-nursing nursing

Mallory M.’s Avatar
Mallory M. May 25, 2016 529 views

What area of nursing holds the most career opportunities?

I am currently in busting school and trying to decide which field I would like go into once entering the workforce. medicine nursing nurse healthcare...

nurses

Kayla P.’s Avatar
Kayla P. May 13, 2016 598 views

What types of classes did you take as a Nursing major(BSN)?

I'm attending college in August for Nursing and want to know what to prepare for! college career college-major registered-nurses nursing-education nurses...

nurse-majors

Alista E.’s Avatar
Alista E. May 18, 2016 670 views

What are some classes I should take in undergraduate college to be a pediatrician?

I would love to be a pediatrician. [P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] medicine medicine-school students professors professionals doctors graduates...

nurses

Stephanie W.’s Avatar
Stephanie W. Feb 09, 2017 1771 views