Career Questions tagged Nurses

Neftali’s Avatar
Neftali Nov 16, 2022 168 views

what is the task you do the most when working as a registered nurse and or a medical assistant?

state if you are an RN or medical assistant and explain your relation to the question. you can explain stories related to the question as well :D

emily’s Avatar
emily Oct 27, 2020 321 views

what are good colleges to attend to become a nurse

#general #colleges #nurses #career

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Jul 22, 2020 294 views

How much years of schooling to become a nurse?

#nurses #schooling

Vanisha’s Avatar
Vanisha Jul 22, 2020 258 views

Are doctors and nurses friendly to each other?

#doctor #nurses

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Jul 04, 2020 309 views

Which specialty of nursing did you choose, how did you prepare for it and why did you choose it?

Hello everyone! I'm a first-generation college student and CNA here in San Diego. I'm pursuing a nursing career and am convinced that I will be specializing in a branch of nursing (masters) in the future. Currently, I'm in the process of receiving a general degree in math and science this fall!...

Account’s Avatar
Account Apr 26, 2020 390 views

Will you give me some tips on how to improve my anatomy and physiology exams?

On my last question, #college #medicine I realized that I shouldn't give up on my dream of becoming a nurse. However, what strategies can I use to do a good performance in my exams? should I read my notes every 15 minutes per day? or maybe read them 40 minutes per day? or what kind of...

Aysia’s Avatar
Aysia Feb 28, 2019 397 views

Why do you enjoy being a doctor or nurse?

#medicine #nurses #nursing #doctor

calin’s Avatar
calin Feb 06, 2019 463 views

What was it like getting through everything to become a registered nurse?

#registered-nurses #nursing #nurses #medicine #nurse # #healthcare

Mireia’s Avatar
Mireia Jan 17, 2018 980 views

What are some tips for finding shadowing opportunities?

I'm interested in shadowing. Wondering how to find shadowing opportunities and would love to hear personal stories and how it helped you. #work-shadowing #job-shadowing #employment-opportunities #career #career-counseling #teach -mentoring #career-development #career-plan #plan #career-choice...

Mireia’s Avatar
Mireia Dec 13, 2017 990 views

What are some tips for getting into nursing school?

#nursing-education #registered-nurses #registered-nursing #registerednurse #nursing #nurses #nurse #nursingschool #medicine

Stephanie’s Avatar
Stephanie Feb 09, 2017 2276 views

Is the NCLEX examination for nurses the equivalent to the MCAT for doctors/physicians, and LSAT for lawyers?

In terms of difficulty and length?
How much does it cost to write the NCLEX exam? #registered-nurses #nurse-practitioner #nurses #exam #nclex

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Oct 27, 2016 712 views

What is a day in the life as a surgeon?

I definitely want to pursue a career in medicine, but I can't really decide. #surgeons #nurses #medicine #surgery #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Dystany’s Avatar
Dystany Oct 20, 2016 702 views

How do you keep yourself motivated when a task gets hard?

I am asking because hard work really does pay off and I know being in the medical field isnt always easy, I am just curious as to how these doctors and nurses keep themselves going so they dont give up on a more difficult task. #doctors #nurses #medicine

Mallory’s Avatar
Mallory May 25, 2016 648 views

What area of nursing holds the most career opportunities?

I am currently in busting school and trying to decide which field I would like go into once entering the workforce. #medicine #nursing #nurse #healthcare #nurses

Crystal’s Avatar
Crystal May 22, 2016 793 views

Best study strategies in Nursing School?

I do not have the best study strategies currently, but they have gotten me this far. I will be attending nursing school this fall for the ADN program. I will pursue a BSN, and eventually would like to pursue a degree in Nurse Midwifery. What are some of the best study strategies that worked for...

Fakaradin’s Avatar
Fakaradin May 21, 2016 1582 views

Is Physical Therapy a good career choice?

I love to work with people, since I'm a people person. My father once recommended me to become a physical therapist, since i read so much on muscles and know how to fix knots in the back and helped his knee get better with physical therapy at home. (He was kind of my test subject to test my new...

Alista’s Avatar
Alista May 18, 2016 832 views

What are some classes I should take in undergraduate college to be a pediatrician?

I would love to be a pediatrician.

[P.S. This question was edited by a site admin for grammar and clarity.] #medicine #medicine-school #students #professors #professionals #doctors #graduates #nurses

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla May 13, 2016 715 views

What types of classes did you take as a Nursing major(BSN)?

I'm attending college in August for Nursing and want to know what to prepare for! #college #career #college-major #registered-nurses #nursing-education #nurses #nurse-majors