Career Questions tagged Plan

Shashi’s Avatar
Shashi Apr 10, 2021 267 views

Myself Shashi, I'm a post graduated Electrical Engineer. I am recently attracted to "Automobile Detailing Studio" type of business, it relates to my passion and this is a thing that excites me a lot, should I go for it to see it as my main career path? If yes, then what would be the strategy through which I should go?

#career-paths #career-choice #automobile-industry #detailing-studio #electrical-engineer #plan

bianca’s Avatar
bianca Jan 18, 2018 1067 views

I wonder how I can combine my passion for writing and technology into a career that I will absolutely love.

I know it is important for me to live my best life. This starts by finding my 'dream' career. I want to be successful in a career that I am passionate about. #career-counseling #career-choice #career #career-path #plan #future #question #creative-writing #women-in-tech #internships...

Mireia’s Avatar
Mireia Jan 17, 2018 980 views

What are some tips for finding shadowing opportunities?

I'm interested in shadowing. Wondering how to find shadowing opportunities and would love to hear personal stories and how it helped you. #work-shadowing #job-shadowing #employment-opportunities #career #career-counseling #teach -mentoring #career-development #career-plan #plan #career-choice...

Tiffanie’s Avatar
Tiffanie Jul 05, 2016 599 views

Is there a thing as a great career plan?

Assuming you graduated high school, college, and you're moving up, are there any specific steps you had to pass in order to reach your career? I am hoping more than one person would answer so that I can compare the answers and see if there are any similarities and differences. Thank you!...