Career Questions tagged General Career Questions

Brooklyn’s Avatar
Brooklyn Mar 17, 2018 600 views

What's it really like to be a Neurosurgeon or in Neuroscience in general?

I originally wanted to pursue a career in Astrology or any science. I felt that if I wanted to achieve goals such as doing charity and making the world a better place, I needed a high paying career/job that would be enjoyable and interesting. So, what are the feelings of being a Neurosurgeon;...

Victor’s Avatar
Victor Jan 22, 2018 438 views

What does it take to become a civil engineer????????

Do I waste time in college or go to trade school
#general-career-questions

bianca’s Avatar
bianca Jan 18, 2018 960 views

I wonder how I can combine my passion for writing and technology into a career that I will absolutely love.

I know it is important for me to live my best life. This starts by finding my 'dream' career. I want to be successful in a career that I am passionate about. #career-counseling #career-choice #career #career-path #plan #future #question #creative-writing #women-in-tech #internships...

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy Apr 03, 2017 923 views

How do you start networking?

Hi, I have a few questions regarding how to go about networking. From what I understand the practice of networking is about discussing career opportunities with people who are involved in the fields that interest you or just to help you get your foot in the door for finding a job. How do you...