Career Questions tagged Finding A Career

Leah’s Avatar
Leah Mar 08, 2018 834 views

What is the best way to find funds for starting a company?

After college when I earn a degree and there are few jobs available in my area, I see many students starting a company for themselves. My question is how do I find a way to start a business, much like finding money for college. #finding-a-career #startups...

Amy’s Avatar
Amy Jan 16, 2018 421 views

What is the best way to find a job during college?

I've been living with my parents and getting by on a Pell Grant so far but, with a recent downshift in our living situation I need to bring in an income myself. I refuse to drop out of school now and would greatly prefer that my job is connected to my Early Childhood Education major....

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy Apr 03, 2017 923 views

How do you start networking?

Hi, I have a few questions regarding how to go about networking. From what I understand the practice of networking is about discussing career opportunities with people who are involved in the fields that interest you or just to help you get your foot in the door for finding a job. How do you...