Career Questions tagged General Advice

Pricilla A.’s Avatar
Pricilla A. Mar 05, 2018 278 views

What can I do with a bachelors in biology? I can really use some help

Hey guys, I am here seeking for advise. I graduated in 2016 with a bachelors in biology and now I don’t know what to do. I originally planned on going to med school but soon found out that school is not for me. - I have a 2.7 gpa. For the past two years, I’ve been doing little jobs but nothing...

#general-advice #biology #bachelorsdegree

Andrew L.’s Avatar
Andrew L. Jul 21, 2014 826 views

How difficult or simple would it be for people to find jobs after college?

I'm thinking ahead; I'm going to be a college freshman this fall. Also, I am planning on majoring in Engineering, #undecided on which one. #engineering #job-search #work...

#general-advice

Jordan C.’s Avatar
Jordan C. Feb 03, 2017 525 views
Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 01, 2016 1045 views

How important are grades/GPA for pursuing mechanical engineering?

As a junior, I know that I have to keep my grades up high for college admissions offices, but I was just wondering how it will look if I say I want to pursue mechanical engineering? Do my grades/GPA have to be really exceptional or something? #mechanical-engineering #college-admissions #advice...

#general-advice #college-recruiting

James H.’s Avatar
James H. Mar 05, 2014 1243 views

How does Going to College Serve a Person today?

Exactly why do we go to college? For the average Joe, Besides having to practically pay their ENTIRE yearly income to attend to college, how does that shiny certificate help you in the future? Exactly how does that separate you from THOUSANDS of OTHER applicants shooting for the same job. To...

#college-advice #general-advice #choice #career #help #college

Vanessa M.’s Avatar
Vanessa M. Feb 21, 2014 1755 views

What is the best piece of career advice you ever got?

I don't know if I can ask the perfect question for my particular situation, so I thought maybe I can ask you for the best advie you ever got about your own career. Maybe what helped you can be the perfect advice for me. Please share what your situation was and what the advice was. Thank you and...

#general-advice