Career Questions tagged Electrical Engineer

Polaris’s Avatar
Polaris Jun 28 209 views

whats the best way to get into phase 3 or low voltage in the electrical industry

I'm interested in electrical work

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Sep 14, 2021 341 views

What was the longest consecutive time you worked in a day?

I am a potential Electrician looking for more information about this craft. #time-management #electrical-engineer #electrician

Shashi’s Avatar
Shashi Apr 10, 2021 254 views

Myself Shashi, I'm a post graduated Electrical Engineer. I am recently attracted to "Automobile Detailing Studio" type of business, it relates to my passion and this is a thing that excites me a lot, should I go for it to see it as my main career path? If yes, then what would be the strategy through which I should go?

#career-paths #career-choice #automobile-industry #detailing-studio #electrical-engineer #plan

Nadine-Marie’s Avatar
Nadine-Marie Mar 19, 2018 755 views

Is getting an Electrician’s License after earning a B.S. in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) wise?

I am a College Senior majoring in Electrical Engineering. My long-term goals include: 1) using what I learned in school to create, build, and repair things; and 2) owning an Engineering firm. I, therefore, think learning a technical skill similar to my present major might be very...

Haji’s Avatar
Haji Jun 22, 2016 678 views

What is the scope of jobs in corporate sectors after completing engineering in Electrical Stream?

Hi I am a class 9 student. My elder brother has just completed his engineering in Electrical Stream. He is looking for a job in Corporate Sectors. #engineering #corporate #electrical-engineer #public-sector

Syed’s Avatar
Syed Jun 22, 2016 995 views

What are the branches available in Engineering and which one I should choose?

Hi! I am class 9 student. I am interested in Maths. So I want to build my career as an Engineer. I don't have knowledge about branches available in engineering. I'll be glad to you, if you provide me details. #engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineer #software-engineer #electrical-engineer...

Stephen’s Avatar
Stephen May 24, 2016 916 views

If I would like to research in a particular engineering profession, which engineering field should I study in?

I am senior in High School and I have this passion to dig deeper into the problems of now. I like to think about problems and find new ways of understanding them. So I think it does not matter which field of engineering, but if I were to choose it would be Electrical engineering. #science...

Andy’s Avatar
Andy May 22, 2016 967 views

What degree is better to have?

I am having a hard time deciding what to major in right now. I am being recommended to major in Electrical Engineer, Computer Engineer, or Computer Science. Though I am being recommended these, I am not entirely sure what they do and what is most useful right now in today's world. So what do...

Vlad’s Avatar
Vlad May 21, 2016 1698 views

How does a student interested in engineering find a shadow position?

I'm a dual credit high-school/college student looking to major in electrical engineering. I am not 90% that this would be the best card for me to play, so I'm attempting to figure out if I am suited to go into this field. All of my academic scores, personality tests, and interests seem to...

Ghaffarali ’s Avatar
Ghaffarali May 19, 2016 846 views

Aerospace dynamics

What classes is a future aeronautical engineer required to take at a University of California? #aerospace #mechanical #aeronautics #premed #nasa #bio-chem #electrical-engineer #electro-mechanical

Nathaniel’s Avatar
Nathaniel May 16, 2016 968 views

What would a daily schedule mostly likely be like for an Electrical Engineer?

I am currently a high school senior who will be graduating June 5, 2016. I will be attending Baker College this fall. I would like to know what a typical schedule would be like for an Electrical Engineer so that I may adjust myself as such. #electrical-engineering #electrical-engineer

Clayton’s Avatar
Clayton May 13, 2016 3115 views

Mechanical engineering vs electrical engineering?

I plan to major in mechanical but I just want to know about electrical too, because I am thinking about double majorin .
#mechanical-engineer #electrical-engineer

Tristan’s Avatar
Tristan May 10, 2016 845 views

How can I be guaranteed a job after I graduate from college?

You've just gone through four years of college (or more) so now that you're done you need to find what you've been working so hard to obtain. A job. It will be nice to have peace of mind knowing how I can be guaranteed a job after college. #engineer #professor #graduate #electrical-engineer