Career Questions tagged Electrical And Electronic Manufacturing

Gabriel’s Avatar
Gabriel Dec 05, 2022 258 views

what was the course of your career like to be able to work for PG&E electrical construction remodeling?

I am a san jose job corps student and I want to study for the electritra construction remodeling degree

Jefferson’s Avatar
Jefferson Jan 22, 2018 685 views

Should working for a huge company like google feel intimitating for me?

I enjoy working with wires and making a machine or a computer, but I never really thought of living a career out of it until my cousin suggested I should. I'm good at other things but making stuff is what I like doing because I get to call something that works and functions my own....

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden Jan 12, 2018 882 views

Is it better to just do Automotive engineering or do a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering?

Specifically I would do Mechanics and Power and I want to do research and development for an automotive company specifically doing propulsion systems. Things like drivetrain and the engine. Since the future is electric power, I think it is a good idea to have the knowledge of electrical...

Akeisha’s Avatar
Akeisha Sep 01, 2017 748 views

Do you think double majoring is particularly hard to do?

In college I want to double major in writing and engineering. I'm really passionate about writing it's my favorite subject and thing to do. I'm getting more into the field of engineer and I enjoy it minus all the math #electrical-and-electronic-manufacturing
#writing #journalism