Career Questions tagged Electrical And Electronic Manufacturing

Jefferson T.’s Avatar
Jefferson T. Jan 22, 2018 423 views

Should working for a huge company like google feel intimitating for me?

I enjoy working with wires and making a machine or a computer, but I never really thought of living a career out of it until my cousin suggested I should. I'm good at other things but making stuff is what I like doing because I get to call something that works and functions my own....

#electrical-and-electronic-manufacturing #google #electrical-engineering

Jayden P.’s Avatar
Jayden P. Jan 12, 2018 305 views

Is it better to just do Automotive engineering or do a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering?

Specifically I would do Mechanics and Power and I want to do research and development for an automotive company specifically doing propulsion systems. Things like drivetrain and the engine. Since the future is electric power, I think it is a good idea to have the knowledge of electrical...

#research-and-development #electric-vehicles #mechanics #mechanical-engineering #automotive-engineering #electrical-engineering #electrical-and-electronic-manufacturing #masters-degree

Akeisha L.’s Avatar
Akeisha L. Sep 01, 2017 491 views

Do you think double majoring is particularly hard to do?

In college I want to double major in writing and engineering. I'm really passionate about writing it's my favorite subject and thing to do. I'm getting more into the field of engineer and I enjoy it minus all the math #electrical-and-electronic-manufacturing #writing...

#journalism