Career Questions tagged Research And Development

Jayden P.’s Avatar
Jayden P. Jan 12, 2018 230 views

Is it better to just do Automotive engineering or do a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering?

Specifically I would do Mechanics and Power and I want to do research and development for an automotive company specifically doing propulsion systems. Things like drivetrain and the engine. Since the future is electric power, I think it is a good idea to have the knowledge of electrical...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanics #research-and-development #automotive-engineering #electric-vehicles #masters-degree #electrical-engineering #electrical-and-electronic-manufacturing

Jayden P.’s Avatar
Jayden P. Jan 10, 2018 256 views

If I wanted to get a job in automotive research in development, is it worth it to major in both electrical and mechanical engineering?

I am thinking about getting at least a masters in both electrical and mechanical engineering but I am wondering if it is even worth it or if I should just get a masters/PhD in mechanical engineering. #electrical-engineering #mechanical-engineering #automotive-engineering...

#masters-degree #research-and-development #science-phd

maurice W.’s Avatar
maurice W. Oct 22, 2016 491 views

What faculties or companies will allow for independent genetic research with funding for large scale projects?

Hello, my name is Maurice and I seeking answer for my questions about life. I plan to go to college to major in chemical engineering / biological science(biochemistry)to better understand mutation and adaption of specific species. My hope is do experiments to better benefit society. #biology...

#research-and-development #clinical-research #medical-research #molecular-biology #biochemistry #research

hazel W.’s Avatar
hazel W. Apr 04, 2017 502 views

what is the scope for biotechnology?

i want to know how the career opportunities will be like 10 years from now. i am looking for career after i take up BSc. (and not BTech)biotechnology. plps answer fast #biology #career-counseling #career-choice #biotechnology #molecular-biology #future-careers #bioengineering...

#research-and-development

Irma H.’s Avatar
Irma H. Mar 17, 2017 417 views

Where is a good place to look for summer internships which are science related?

I am a second year chemistry student on a 4 year integrated masters course and all the internships are aimed at penultimate year students. I am really unsure where to look? #internships #research #chemistry #academic-advising...

#research-and-development