Career Questions tagged Automotive Engineering

Thomas’s Avatar
Thomas Aug 14, 2019 390 views

How do people advance in the automotive field?

#automotive #automotive-engineering #mechanical-engineering #car-industry

Stackz’s Avatar
Stackz Aug 01, 2019 386 views

What is your experience on a typically day of the week

I'm a motive automotive and looking for a mechanics job
#automotive-engineering
#automotive-technology

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden Jan 12, 2018 878 views

Is it better to just do Automotive engineering or do a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering?

Specifically I would do Mechanics and Power and I want to do research and development for an automotive company specifically doing propulsion systems. Things like drivetrain and the engine. Since the future is electric power, I think it is a good idea to have the knowledge of electrical...

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden Jan 10, 2018 620 views

If I wanted to get a job in automotive research in development, is it worth it to major in both electrical and mechanical engineering?

I am thinking about getting at least a masters in both electrical and mechanical engineering but I am wondering if it is even worth it or if I should just get a masters/PhD in mechanical engineering. #electrical-engineering #mechanical-engineering #automotive-engineering...

Robert’s Avatar
Robert Feb 27, 2017 814 views

What skills should I focus on for an Automotive Engineering Career?

I have been recently looking at some videos and reading up about Mechanical Engineering, and I want to Find a college that can provide me with the skills I need for a career in Automotive Engineering, I'm just curious on what I need to do to Focus myself on my path. I truly love the idea of...