Career Questions tagged Automotive Engineering

Stackz W.’s Avatar
Stackz W. Aug 01
Jayden P.’s Avatar
Jayden P. Jan 12, 2018

Is it better to just do Automotive engineering or do a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering?

Specifically I would do Mechanics and Power and I want to do research and development for an automotive company specifically doing propulsion systems. Things like drivetrain and the engine. Since the future is electric power, I think it is a good idea to have the knowledge of electrical...

#electrical-and-electronic-manufacturing #mechanics #electrical-engineering #automotive-engineering #research-and-development #masters-degree #mechanical-engineering #electric-vehicles

Jayden P.’s Avatar
Jayden P. Jan 10, 2018

If I wanted to get a job in automotive research in development, is it worth it to major in both electrical and mechanical engineering?

I am thinking about getting at least a masters in both electrical and mechanical engineering but I am wondering if it is even worth it or if I should just get a masters/PhD in mechanical engineering. #electrical-engineering #mechanical-engineering #automotive-engineering...

#research-and-development #masters-degree #science-phd

Robert H.’s Avatar
Robert H. Feb 27, 2017

What skills should I focus on for an Automotive Engineering Career?

I have been recently looking at some videos and reading up about Mechanical Engineering, and I want to Find a college that can provide me with the skills I need for a career in Automotive Engineering, I'm just curious on what I need to do to Focus myself on my path. I truly love the idea of...

#career-planning #mechanical-engineering #automotive-engineering #automotive #personal-development