Career Questions tagged Career Plan

Chris Q.’s Avatar
Chris Q. May 04 134 views

Is there anything you could do to advance your career while attending college?

Since I'm not just going to take Computer Science, I wonder what other classes I should take to help reach my career goals. #career-counseling...

#career-plan

Arianna M.’s Avatar
Arianna M. Apr 07 288 views

What degree plan should I go for to become a Forensic Psychologist.

The on campus schools that I want to go to don't have a Forensic Psychologist degree and neither do any of the other schools I have looked up. I was wonder is there anyway that I could go get a degree plan for this career. #career #future #college #career-plan...

#psychology

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 398 views

Is civil engineering worth going to college for 4 years or are there any easier or more time saving paths

I'm a Jr looking to be in the field of engineering but i choose civil engineering because i think it suits me as a life long career but i want to know if it is easy to get a job or position as a civil engineer so all my college years and money won't go to waste #career #jobs #career-choice...

#civil-engineer #engineering #college-jobs #career-plan #career-development

Aayushi P.’s Avatar
Aayushi P. Dec 15, 2020 306 views

I want to drop out from college and wanna do something else. Should i go for it?

I have completed 2 years of my college,3 more were left but now i have started to realise that this is not the career for me, what should i do? #career #colleges #dropout #career-choice #career-advice...

#career-plan

Nikolet C.’s Avatar
Nikolet C. Nov 30, 2020 130 views

How could I help others find their career?

Ask them what they want to do in their life #career-choice #life #career-plan...

#career-path

Dilara S.’s Avatar
Dilara S. Jul 30, 2020 312 views

What's a career field that incorporates physics and computer science?

I'm a rising senior in high school and I am interested in physics, calculus, and computer science. I don't know what I want to do in college but I do want to double major. What are some careers that incorporate this? Is it a good idea to double major in physics and computer science? Or is there...

#college #career-choice #math #july #career #physics #majors #computerscience #major #choosing-a-major #july20 #career-counseling #career-plan #careers

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30, 2020 619 views
Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20, 2020 258 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#motivation #career-path #planning #psychology #july20 #career-plan #happiness #advice #future

Megan D.’s Avatar
Megan D. Aug 29, 2018 285 views

What specific careers can English majors go into?

I plan to major in English/Writing. I wish to have writing as a major part of my career and was wondering how many different careers fit that description....

#career-plan

Glendon G.’s Avatar
Glendon G. Aug 11, 2018 304 views

What should I consider doing my first year of college, if I am unsure of what career I want to pursue

I'm starting my freshman year of college on August 27. I am 18 years old, and attending Prairie View A&M University. Over the summer I participated in a program at Prairie View, where I earned 6 college credits before the start of the fall semester. I want to make the most out of my first...

#career-choice #career-plan

Raven W.’s Avatar
Raven W. May 30, 2018 262 views

How do you prepare, mentally, for the rigorous demands of the medical field? And at what point in postsecondary schooling and training does it get the worst? When does it lighten up?

As I said in my previous question, I will be a freshman in college next fall. I've known for a while now that I want to pursue a career in the medical field. I work very hard and I am passionate towards what I do, and I have faced a lot of adversity. No one in my family has a career in...

#career-plan #medicine #career

Abigail C.’s Avatar
Abigail C. Apr 08, 2018 514 views

Is it worth earning higher than a bachelor's when pursuing a career in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a bachelor's degree in environmental engineering for sure, but would it be worth the time, money($40K/yr at the school I am looking at), and effort to work towards a master's or PhD? #engineering #environmental-engineering #money #debt #degrees #bachelors-degree #bachelorsdegree...

#career-path #masters-degree #environment #environmental-science #career-paths #career-plan #career-planning #phd #mastersdegree #environmental

Brandon H.’s Avatar
Brandon H. Jan 16, 2018 458 views

What are creative ways to have high school students exposed to college majors?

I think it's difficult to figure out what major you want to select for college when you have little to none exposure to those majors. I'm unsure of what I want to do in life. #career-plan development # in high...

Nick K.’s Avatar
Nick K. Jan 17, 2018 307 views

How do I get a great job after graduation?

After graduating, I've seen many folks get minimum wage jobs, what's the best approach to finding a good paying job?...

#career-plan

Kristen O.’s Avatar
Kristen O. Jan 17, 2018 413 views

How does it look to future employers if you work in a different field for a while?

I am hoping to pursue a career in biomedical engineering. However, I will likely work in an electrical product engineering position for a non-biomedical company following graduation. How will biomedical companies I apply for in the future see this? Will this experience help me or will they...

#career-change #engineering #electrical-engineering #biotechnology #career-plan #biomedical-engineering #first-job #engineering-industry #biomed

Kaitlin C.’s Avatar
Kaitlin C. Jan 15, 2018 391 views

What happens if you graduate with your degree and find out that the career you thought you wanted is not for you?

I recently visited and old roommate of mine who graduated last year. She just began her first teaching job at an elementary school and hates everything about it. It made me start to worry that I may graduate next year and go into a career and hate what I do and that the 4 years I spent getting...

#career-plan #career-change #career #psychology #ptsd

Jennifer H.’s Avatar
Jennifer H. Dec 07, 2017 429 views

Is CV clinic useful in making my own resume?

Wonder whether any of you has found cv clinic or other experts to correct your resume. #career-development #career-plan...

#resume

Alexah R.’s Avatar
Alexah R. Oct 08, 2017 612 views

If I am wanting to start my own orthodontic practice what is my best route to get there?

I am extremely interested in the study of orthodontics and when I become older I am wanting to create my own practice. #orthodontist #orthodontics-practice #orthodontics #career-plan #business-development...

Mathew M.’s Avatar
Mathew M. Aug 26, 2017 746 views

I have a challenge for you today. What are...?

What are the real life job equivalences to jobs like in the movie TheTransporter(2002), Drive(2011)? If you haven't seen the movies here's a quick summary of their jobs: - TheTransporter: Main character delivers packages from point A to point B for the mob. He works by a strict set of rules he...

#career-choice #career-change #career-path #career #job-search #jobs #job-coaching #job #job-market #career-counseling #career-plan #careers #first-job #career-planning #career-development

Kamil D.’s Avatar
Kamil D. Jun 01, 2016 879 views

How do I find relevant work experience if no one is willing to give work experience?

I found that many jobs, even jobs that traditionally were entry level, require previous work experience. Where can one go to find experience when everyone requires experience? #volunteering #career-plan...

#business-networking