Career Questions tagged Career Plan

Ming Yin’s Avatar
Ming Yin Oct 03 32 views

Future Career Factors?

What factors should be considered when choosing a career

Bobbi’s Avatar
Bobbi Sep 16 85 views

Tattoos and piercings.

Why are tattoos and piercings considered unprofessional?

Kosha’s Avatar
Kosha Jul 08 172 views

What vast opportunities do i have after doing Ba in English

is Ba in English a best course ? after Ba can i do Ma in Mass Comm ?

what are the career options after Ba in English

Am i on a right track ! please help me on this

Thank you !

Aayush’s Avatar
Aayush Jun 05 178 views

How do I proceed in high school if I have an interest in Psychology?

What should I be doing in order to figure out if the field is really for me?

Kenneth’s Avatar
Kenneth May 28, 2021 243 views

Whoever works as a web developer please tell me why did u choose this career?

#career #career-choice #career-development #career-counseling #career-plan

Khensi’s Avatar
Khensi May 05, 2021 267 views

What is the best career

Need advice in choosing a career #career-plan #career-options #career

Chris’s Avatar
Chris May 04, 2021 293 views

Is there anything you could do to advance your career while attending college?

Since I'm not just going to take Computer Science, I wonder what other classes I should take to help reach my career goals. #career-counseling #career-plan

Anton’s Avatar
Anton Apr 14, 2021 228 views

Where can you find connections for your career

#career-plan #career-path

Arianna’s Avatar
Arianna Apr 07, 2021 621 views

What degree plan should I go for to become a Forensic Psychologist.

The on campus schools that I want to go to don't have a Forensic Psychologist degree and neither do any of the other schools I have looked up. I was wonder is there anyway that I could go get a degree plan for this career. #career #future #college #career-plan #psychology

lydia’s Avatar
lydia Mar 18, 2021 333 views

What is the hardest part in getting a business career?

#careers #career-plan #business

Marco’s Avatar
Marco Feb 23, 2021 1083 views

Is civil engineering worth going to college for 4 years or are there any easier or more time saving paths

I'm a Jr looking to be in the field of engineering but i choose civil engineering because i think it suits me as a life long career but i want to know if it is easy to get a job or position as a civil engineer so all my college years and money won't go to waste #career #jobs #career-choice...

Kimmyari’s Avatar
Kimmyari Jan 22, 2021 286 views

How do you choose a career for yourself in the future?

#careers #career-choice #career-development #career-plan #freshman

Aayushi’s Avatar
Aayushi Dec 15, 2020 668 views

I want to drop out from college and wanna do something else. Should i go for it?

I have completed 2 years of my college,3 more were left but now i have started to realise that this is not the career for me, what should i do? #career #colleges #dropout #career-choice #career-advice #career-plan

nykiya’s Avatar
nykiya Dec 04, 2020 477 views

What is a physical therapist outlook? Is this career easily employable?

#physicaltherapist #questions #career-plan

Nikolet’s Avatar
Nikolet Nov 30, 2020 261 views

How could I help others find their career?

Ask them what they want to do in their life #career-choice #life #career-plan #career-path

Dilara’s Avatar
Dilara Jul 30, 2020 487 views

What's a career field that incorporates physics and computer science?

I'm a rising senior in high school and I am interested in physics, calculus, and computer science. I don't know what I want to do in college but I do want to double major. What are some careers that incorporate this? Is it a good idea to double major in physics and computer science? Or is there...

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly Jul 30, 2020 1716 views

Which is better to study for a marketing career, psychology or sociology?

If trying to pursue a career in marketing, which courses would be more beneficial, psychology or sociology courses? #JULY20 #career #future-careers #marketing #career-plan #studies #marketingdegree #business

Brittany’s Avatar
Brittany Jul 20, 2020 422 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

Judith’s Avatar
Judith Aug 30, 2018 624 views

What are some of your goals in life?

#career-choice #career-development #career-plan #life #career

Megan’s Avatar
Megan Aug 29, 2018 407 views

What specific careers can English majors go into?

I plan to major in English/Writing. I wish to have writing as a major part of my career and was wondering how many different careers fit that description. #career-plan

joy’s Avatar
joy Aug 22, 2018 593 views

What is the best career to go into with finance and business background?

#career-plan #career-options #career-path #careers

Glendon’s Avatar
Glendon Aug 11, 2018 453 views

What should I consider doing my first year of college, if I am unsure of what career I want to pursue

I'm starting my freshman year of college on August 27. I am 18 years old, and attending Prairie View A&M University. Over the summer I participated in a program at Prairie View, where I earned 6 college credits before the start of the fall semester. I want to make the most out of my first...

Raven’s Avatar
Raven May 30, 2018 337 views

How do you prepare, mentally, for the rigorous demands of the medical field? And at what point in postsecondary schooling and training does it get the worst? When does it lighten up?

As I said in my previous question, I will be a freshman in college next fall. I've known for a while now that I want to pursue a career in the medical field. I work very hard and I am passionate towards what I do, and I have faced a lot of adversity. No one in my family has a career in...

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Apr 08, 2018 710 views

Is it worth earning higher than a bachelor's when pursuing a career in environmental engineering?

I plan to get a bachelor's degree in environmental engineering for sure, but would it be worth the time, money($40K/yr at the school I am looking at), and effort to work towards a master's or PhD? #engineering #environmental-engineering #money #debt #degrees #bachelors-degree #bachelorsdegree...

Mireia’s Avatar
Mireia Jan 17, 2018 922 views

What are some tips for finding shadowing opportunities?

I'm interested in shadowing. Wondering how to find shadowing opportunities and would love to hear personal stories and how it helped you. #work-shadowing #job-shadowing #employment-opportunities #career #career-counseling #teach -mentoring #career-development #career-plan #plan #career-choice...

Nick’s Avatar
Nick Jan 17, 2018 454 views

How do I get a great job after graduation?

After graduating, I've seen many folks get minimum wage jobs, what's the best approach to finding a good paying job? #career-plan

Kristen’s Avatar
Kristen Jan 17, 2018 602 views

How does it look to future employers if you work in a different field for a while?

I am hoping to pursue a career in biomedical engineering. However, I will likely work in an electrical product engineering position for a non-biomedical company following graduation. How will biomedical companies I apply for in the future see this? Will this experience help me or will they...

Brandon’s Avatar
Brandon Jan 16, 2018 591 views

What are creative ways to have high school students exposed to college majors?

I think it's difficult to figure out what major you want to select for college when you have little to none exposure to those majors. I'm unsure of what I want to do in life.
#career-plan development # in high school

Kaitlin’s Avatar
Kaitlin Jan 15, 2018 537 views

What happens if you graduate with your degree and find out that the career you thought you wanted is not for you?

I recently visited and old roommate of mine who graduated last year. She just began her first teaching job at an elementary school and hates everything about it. It made me start to worry that I may graduate next year and go into a career and hate what I do and that the 4 years I spent getting...

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Dec 07, 2017 550 views

Is CV clinic useful in making my own resume?

Wonder whether any of you has found cv clinic or other experts to correct your resume. #career-development #career-plan #resume