5
Updated 218 views Translate

What vast opportunities do i have after doing Ba in English

is Ba in English a best course ? after Ba can i do Ma in Mass Comm ?

what are the career options after Ba in English

Am i on a right track ! please help me on this

Thank you !

5

0

Alisha’s Answer

For career options after a BA in English and a MA in Mass communications, you can go into a number of careers! Strong communication skills, especially strong writing skills can support a career in journalism, marketing, advertising, ux writing, ux research, writing for tv/film, and more. My bachelor's degree was in Intercultural Studies and English and my master's degree had concentrations in Creative Writing and Journalism. I currently work as a product designer. In my opinion, there isn't a right career path for an English major, but there are interesting paths! I think knowing you are on the right track, is knowing if the job you are doing aligns with your interests and values.
0
0

Tamara’s Answer

Hello Kosha,

You definitely can earn a Master's degree in Communication Arts after earning a Bachelor's degree in English. I hope the following information helps as you determine whether or not a B.A. in English is best for you!

A degree in English prepares students for graduate study and careers in a wide range of fields requiring critical thinking, creative thinking, critical writing, creative writing, technical writing, analysis, synthesis, evaluation, problem-solving, interpretation, verbal fluency, research, proofreading, editing, communicating clearly and effectively orally as well as in writing, an ability to engage in and understand subtext as well as rhetoric, an understanding of various contexts, an awareness of diverse perspectives and cultures, an understanding of human nature, and more. These fields include communications arts, business, education, humanities, law, literature, the sciences, and the social sciences.

To get an idea of what you can do with a B.A. in English, visit “What Can I Do With This Major?” at https://whatcanidowiththismajor.com/info.html. You might be able to access the database through your school.

To get an idea of who employs English majors, visit “Employers of English majors" at https://www.buzzfile.com/Major/English.

0
0

Monisha’s Answer

Yes BA is a good course, if you are interested in pursuing a career in Bachelor of Arts please go for it.
The subject areas of BA or Bachelor of Arts include Philosophy, Economics, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Literature, History, Psychology, Anthropology, Library Science, Archaeology, Education, and so on.

After completing your BA would be eligible to apply for various jobs in both Government and Private sectors which include Executive Assistant, HR Manager, Content Writer, Primary School Teacher, Marketing Manager, Computer Operator, Customer Service Representative (CSR), etc

You will also have opportunities in Government Sector. There is a lot of openings in Indian Navy, Indian Army, UPSC, Railway, Banking, Police Departments.

For MA in Mass Communication you will have to take a entrance test after your BA, it would be a 2 year course and the course will have skills related to different aspects of mass media including newspaper, radio, film, television, and internet.

I would suggest you identify your area of interest and choose the subjects accordingly. All the very best!

0
0

Arjun’s Answer

BA and MA are excellent courses, nowadays, social media is in the boom, and content writing is a perfect option for your career. There are so many media companies where that hire content writers to build websites and create content. There are so many other options like advertising agencies and tech companies also hire content writers for their content and learning materials. Another option is Journalism. So there are plenty of options to choose from.
0