Career Questions tagged Professionalism

Bobbi’s Avatar
Bobbi Sep 16, 2022 175 views

Tattoos and piercings.

Why are tattoos and piercings considered unprofessional?

Paridhi’s Avatar
Paridhi Jul 20, 2020 454 views

What are the differences in using platforms like Wix or Go Daddy website builders versus coding a website in terms of what we see in the end product as the website? Which is the better option and what are the advantages/disadvantages of one method over the other?

#website # #media-production #website-development #website-design #web-development #web-design #organization #non-profit #Wix #Go-Daddy #website-buidler #coding #programming #code #algorithms #business #professionalism #front-end #back-end #appeal #marketing

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 27, 2018 477 views

What are some tips for inviting a company to create a new position for your expertise?

I'm going into a new field for which there will be few job openings, and most interested companies will have to create a position for me.
#createaposition #healthcare #jobs #cooperate-environement #professionalism

Ariana’s Avatar
Ariana Apr 16, 2018 1853 views

Tips for candidates new to the interviewing process

What are some tips or pointers for people who are looking for their first jobs(s).
How do I stand out while having no experience or professional qualifications?
#interviews #interview #interviewing-skills #professionalism #new-hires #

Brenda’s Avatar
Brenda Apr 29, 2017 1368 views

How do you address recipients in your email professionally?

Hello! I'm currently a freshman university student, and I send a lot of emails through my university email, to professors and university staff alike. I've done research on the right ways to email professors, reading tons and tons of articles but a Google search can't seem to help me. It's a...

Kristen’s Avatar
Kristen Mar 30, 2017 1714 views

What kind of questions should I ask at the end of an interview?

I know that at the end of an interview when they ask, "so, do you have any questions for me?" you're at least supposed to ask one. What guidelines should the questions I ask follow, if any? #career #interviews #interview-questions #professionalism