Career Questions tagged Tattoos

Aziyah C.’s Avatar
Aziyah C. Jul 30, 2021 152 views

Is there anything I should avoid when entering the tattoo industry?

Hi everyone, I will shortly be a tattoo apprentice and I was just wondering if theres anything I should in tattoo shops or in the tattoo industry as a upcoming tattoo artist? tattoo tattoos tattooing ink tattoo-apprenticeship artist art...

apprenticeship

Lexi E.’s Avatar
Lexi E. Nov 21, 2017 521 views

What can I do to improve my drawings?

I want to be a tattoo artist. Plus I think it's a good job to work in and I know a lot of people in my family who have tattoo shops. tattoo-artist tattoos art...

drawing

Cristian G.’s Avatar
Cristian G. May 25, 2016 4304 views

In an interview for a profession, will you get asked if you have any tattoos?

I'm a chemical engineering student in my senior year. I don't know many people who work in a profession such as engineering or business, but, is it common for those big corporations to ask you if you any tattoos? college engineering career engineer interviews hire...

tattoos

Nicquela R.’s Avatar
Nicquela R. Apr 10, 2015 2201 views

Do most doctors have to donate blood?

I've heard that getting tattoos prevent you from donating blood, so I was just curious to whether or not doctors are expected to donate blood. Or if doctors are even aloud to get tattoos because of the professional work place? doctor health experience...

tattoos

Erika C.’s Avatar
Erika C. Apr 01, 2014 1768 views

Is it stressful to be a tattoo artist? Or, what is mandatory to know to be a tattoo artist?

I am asking this because I am deeply in love with art art...

tattoos