Career Questions tagged Tattoos

Aziyah C.’s Avatar
Aziyah C. Jul 30, 2021 310 views

Is there anything I should avoid when entering the tattoo industry?

Hi everyone, I will shortly be a tattoo apprentice and I was just wondering if theres anything I should in tattoo shops or in the tattoo industry as a upcoming tattoo artist? #tattoo #tattoos #tattooing #ink #tattoo-apprenticeship #artist #art #apprenticeship

Vanisha R.’s Avatar
Vanisha R. Aug 21, 2020 211 views

Are doctors allowed to have tattoos?

#tattoos #doctors

Lexi E.’s Avatar
Lexi E. Nov 21, 2017 573 views

What can I do to improve my drawings?

I want to be a tattoo artist. Plus I think it's a good job to work in and I know a lot of people in my family who have tattoo shops. #tattoo-artist #tattoos #art #drawing

Cristian G.’s Avatar
Cristian G. May 25, 2016 4663 views

In an interview for a profession, will you get asked if you have any tattoos?

I'm a chemical engineering student in my senior year. I don't know many people who work in a profession such as engineering or business, but, is it common for those big corporations to ask you if you any tattoos? #college #engineering #career #engineer #interviews #hire #tattoos

Nicquela R.’s Avatar
Nicquela R. Apr 10, 2015 2313 views

Do most doctors have to donate blood?

I've heard that getting tattoos prevent you from donating blood, so I was just curious to whether or not doctors are expected to donate blood. Or if doctors are even aloud to get tattoos because of the professional work place? #doctor #health #experience #tattoos

Erika C.’s Avatar
Erika C. Apr 01, 2014 1920 views

Is it stressful to be a tattoo artist? Or, what is mandatory to know to be a tattoo artist?

I am asking this because I am deeply in love with art #art #tattoos