Career Questions tagged Choosing A Career

Tamekia’s Avatar
Tamekia Jun 02, 2021 136 views

When I become a dermatologist will be helping people feel better about their skin.

#choosing-a-career #dermatologist

Jazmin’s Avatar
Jazmin Apr 08, 2018 577 views

Should I choose a minor that is easily utilized if my major is specific to a certain field?

I would like to major in conservation biology or wildlife biology, but it seems like a very difficult field to become employed in, and I was planning on minoring in psychology because I am interested in behavior and thought it would compliment a biology degree. However, would it be better to...

Atiya’s Avatar
Atiya Mar 14, 2018 513 views

What is it like to work as a fashion magazine editor or journalist?

I am considering pursuing fashion journalism, but I don't know what the lifestyle of a journalist is. Is it mostly a desk job or would there be more walking around?
#fashion #journalism #choosing-a-career

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher Jan 19, 2018 431 views

Why does one consider becoming a psychologist/therapist?

For a long time now, I have wanted to be a psychologist because the human mind is extremely interesting but also because I feel like I could make a huge change in someone else's life. I have heard from many that I should consider an occupation that is more financially stable, which has caused...

Catherine’s Avatar
Catherine Jan 19, 2018 314 views

Is a college education better than being in the arm forces?

If putting my family in a bind to pay for college for me then my second option will be joining the arm forces.#choosing-a-career

Ayden’s Avatar
Ayden Jan 16, 2018 1246 views

I am interested in Computer Science. However, there are many directions you can go within that major. How should I narrow my major down to be more specific?

Trying to determine best major/minor or combination to give me the most career opportunities and flexibility.

#information-technology #computer-science #choosing-a-major #choosing-a-career