Career Questions tagged Choosing A Career

Jazmin L.’s Avatar
Jazmin L. Apr 08, 2018 270 views

Should I choose a minor that is easily utilized if my major is specific to a certain field?

I would like to major in conservation biology or wildlife biology, but it seems like a very difficult field to become employed in, and I was planning on minoring in psychology because I am interested in behavior and thought it would compliment a biology degree. However, would it be better to...

#interests #choosing-a-major #business #wildlife-biology #majors-and-minors #liberal-arts #conservation #choosing-a-minor #marketing #choosing-a-career #psychology #choosing-major

Atiya H.’s Avatar
Atiya H. Mar 14, 2018 264 views

What is it like to work as a fashion magazine editor or journalist?

I am considering pursuing fashion journalism, but I don't know what the lifestyle of a journalist is. Is it mostly a desk job or would there be more walking around? #fashion #journalism...

#choosing-a-career

Christopher R.’s Avatar
Christopher R. Jan 19, 2018 214 views

Why does one consider becoming a psychologist/therapist?

For a long time now, I have wanted to be a psychologist because the human mind is extremely interesting but also because I feel like I could make a huge change in someone else's life. I have heard from many that I should consider an occupation that is more financially stable, which has caused...

#clinical-psychology #choosing-a-career #psychology #therapy

Catherine J.’s Avatar
Catherine J. Jan 19, 2018 163 views

Is a college education better than being in the arm forces?

If putting my family in a bind to pay for college for me then my second option will be joining the arm...

#choosing-a-career

Ayden D.’s Avatar
Ayden D. Jan 16, 2018 609 views