Career Questions tagged Obgyn

Baylie’s Avatar
Baylie Sep 22 72 views

What is the medical field like?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm interested in working in the medical field, mainly pararescue in the military or working in a hospital or OB/GYN. I am leaning more towards being a pararescue but I'm not 100% sure what I want to do for a job yet. If anyone has any advice in any of those...

Maddie’s Avatar
Maddie Jun 28, 2021 291 views

How might I seek to balance motherhood and a demanding work schedule as a female interested in medicine?

Hello! My name is Madeline Tinskey, and I am very interested in pursuing a medical career, perhaps in neurology or as an OBGYN. I am an upcoming junior in high school, and enjoy learning and sharing information with others.

#medicine #healthcare #motherhood #femaledoctor #doctor #obgyn #neurologist

Imani’s Avatar
Imani May 17, 2021 413 views

Do you have to go through ekg to be an obgyn?

#obgyn #nurse #career

Imani’s Avatar
Imani May 11, 2021 317 views

Do obgyns only consist of helping deliver babies ?

#obgyn #medicine #medical-school # #nurse-practitioner

Grace’s Avatar
Grace Dec 08, 2020 391 views

OB/GYN, certified nurse midwife, or PA

I want to work with labor and delivery. I want to be there for my patients, championing them, while also helping them. I like the idea of being an ob-gyn because I'd love to perform surgical procedures, be part of high risk pregnancies, help women from conception through postpartum, and so...

Duna’s Avatar
Duna Apr 15, 2020 266 views

How do you find research opportunities that interest you?

#research #medical #maternalandchildhealth #obgyn #pediatrics #graduateschool

Nneoma’s Avatar
Nneoma Feb 06, 2020 390 views

What majors should I have to be an obstetrician?

#college-major #obstetrician #obgyn #healthcare

Hattie’s Avatar
Hattie Nov 20, 2019 312 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN.
#medicine #healthcare #doctor #dermatology #obgyn

Hattie’s Avatar
Hattie Nov 20, 2019 290 views

mariah’s Avatar
mariah Oct 16, 2019 336 views

what degree did you have to get to be an obgyn ?

#OBGNY #obgyn #research

mariah’s Avatar
mariah Oct 16, 2019 342 views

what did you start off as before you became an obgyn ?

#obgyn #OBGYN #research

mariah’s Avatar
mariah Oct 16, 2019 286 views

when did you know you wanted to be an OBGYN ?

I go to job corps and I just need three questions answered for my research on my future job.
#obgyn #OBGYN #research

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 268 views

Is there anything of importance that you think I should know before going into the field? Any advice?

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing...

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 257 views

How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 331 views

What should I consider before going into this field ?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 290 views

What major did you take in college to help?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 262 views

What parts of your job do you find the most challenging?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 252 views

How was your track like going through medical school ?

Jazmine’s Avatar
Jazmine Sep 06, 2019 328 views

About how long did it take to get to where you are now in your field?

jasmine’s Avatar
jasmine Sep 20, 2018 372 views

I am beginning to explore more about my career path and i'd like to know more about the education and lifestyle of being a doctor ( OB-GYN ) .

I am a sophomore in highschool. I love helping people out as much as i possibly can. I always thought that a woman's biggest gift is their child and i would love to be the help a woman needs when in pregnancy times. I like dealing with infants and i'm all about congratulating people. #obgyn...

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Sep 05, 2018 480 views

Is it very stressful to know that you can be called in for an emergency delivery?

My name is Olivia and I am in the 8th grade at South Ripley Junior high. I love to care for babies and kids. I like to babysit babies and kids,I am a big baby lover and a kid lover too! #obgyn

Jordan’s Avatar
Jordan Aug 28, 2018 339 views

Is it best to be an OBGYN or just focus on gynecology?

I'm set on working in the area of gynecology and believe I want to go all the way and become a doctor. However, I've noticed that many people are OBGYNs, not one or the other. While I think I'd love doing both, I'm not sure if I'm as passionate about the obstetric side. What are the pros and...

Kennedie’s Avatar
Kennedie Aug 19, 2018 447 views

Medical Schools?

What are some of the best medical schools in Texas for an Obstetrician ? #career-paths #medicine #obgyn #health #professional

Ashley’s Avatar
Ashley May 22, 2018 1136 views

What is the most challenging part about becoming a midwife?

Nursing school is required but what is the most challenging part of midwifery more pacifically? #student-midwife #midwife #obgyn #labor-and-delivery #nurse #nursing

Soucha’s Avatar
Soucha Apr 12, 2018 441 views

what is the best school to attendant for a OBGYN?

This is important question to me because this is the occupation I want . #obgyn #obstetrician #gynecology #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Sharieanna’s Avatar
Sharieanna Jan 26, 2018 513 views

How long did it take for you to become an official obgyn?

What career steps did you take? #babies #obgyn #medicine

Tori’s Avatar
Tori Jan 25, 2018 417 views

What happens in the day of life a #OBGYN?

I want to see if the job as a OBGYN fits my personality.#OBGYN #medicine #healthcare #career-counseling

jasmine’s Avatar
jasmine Jan 12, 2018 463 views

What are the best steps to take to become a Ob-Gyn/Obstetrician Doctor?

I just want to know which path and steps to take, since I am only a soon to be college student and trying to go into the Medical Field. #medical-field #obstetrician #obgyn #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care

Shameka’s Avatar
Shameka Sep 28, 2017 475 views

How do you relieve stress?

I know that these majors can be very stressful. I just wanted to know a few ways to relieve stress. #obgyn

Mkaila’s Avatar
Mkaila Jan 20, 2017 613 views

i wanna be a neonatal nurse practitioner or obgyn but im not very good in math and science do you think its still a good idea or could i work through it?

I am a junior in high school and i wanna be a neonatal nurse practitioner or obgyn but im not very good in math and science do you think its still a good idea or could i work through it? #neonatal #obgyn