Career Questions tagged Obgyn

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

Is there anything of importance that you think I should know before going into the field? Any advice?

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing...

#midwive #doctor #healthcare #nursing #obstetrician #nurse #midwiving #medicine #obgyn #medical

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

What should I consider before going into this field ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

What major did you take in college to help?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

What parts of your job do you find the most challenging?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

How was your track like going through medical school ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

About how long did it take to get to where you are now in your field?

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Sep 20, 2018

I am beginning to explore more about my career path and i'd like to know more about the education and lifestyle of being a doctor ( OB-GYN ) .

I am a sophomore in highschool. I love helping people out as much as i possibly can. I always thought that a woman's biggest gift is their child and i would love to be the help a woman needs when in pregnancy times. I like dealing with infants and i'm all about congratulating people. #obgyn...

#doctors #career

Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. Sep 05, 2018

Is it very stressful to know that you can be called in for an emergency delivery?

My name is Olivia and I am in the 8th grade at South Ripley Junior high. I love to care for babies and kids. I like to babysit babies and kids,I am a big baby lover and a kid lover too!...

#obgyn

Jordan N.’s Avatar
Jordan N. Aug 28, 2018

Is it best to be an OBGYN or just focus on gynecology?

I'm set on working in the area of gynecology and believe I want to go all the way and become a doctor. However, I've noticed that many people are OBGYNs, not one or the other. While I think I'd love doing both, I'm not sure if I'm as passionate about the obstetric side. What are the pros and...

#doctor #gynecology #obgyn #medical

Kennedie G.’s Avatar
Kennedie G. Aug 19, 2018

Medical Schools?

What are some of the best medical schools in Texas for an Obstetrician ? #career-paths #medicine #obgyn #health...

#professional

Soucha J.’s Avatar
Soucha J. Apr 12, 2018

what is the best school to attendant for a OBGYN?

This is important question to me because this is the occupation I want . #obgyn #obstetrician #gynecology #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. May 22, 2018

What is the most challenging part about becoming a midwife?

Nursing school is required but what is the most challenging part of midwifery more pacifically? #student-midwife #midwife #obgyn #labor-and-delivery #nurse...

#nursing

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Jan 12, 2018

What are the best steps to take to become a Ob-Gyn/Obstetrician Doctor?

I just want to know which path and steps to take, since I am only a soon to be college student and trying to go into the Medical Field. #medical-field #obstetrician #obgyn #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Sharieanna J.’s Avatar
Sharieanna J. Jan 26, 2018

How long did it take for you to become an official obgyn?

What career steps did you take? #babies #obgyn...

#medicine

Tori B.’s Avatar
Tori B. Jan 25, 2018

What happens in the day of life a #OBGYN?

I want to see if the job as a OBGYN fits my personality.#obgyn #medicine #healthcare...

#career-counseling

Julia B.’s Avatar
Julia B. Oct 24, 2016

What is a good major in order to become an OBGYN?

I am extremely interested in this career path and need guidance and some help to get there #pediatrics #obgyn #md-phd #medicine...

#healthcare

Shameka P.’s Avatar
Shameka P. Sep 28, 2017

How do you relieve stress?

I know that these majors can be very stressful. I just wanted to know a few ways to relieve stress....

#obgyn

Adriana R.’s Avatar
Adriana R. Nov 01, 2016

what requirments do you have to have to become a obgyn?

i am a sophomore in high school, and i want to become a obgyn later in life. i want to know what requirments i have to have to become and obgyn. #medicine...

#obgyn

Mkaila G.’s Avatar
Mkaila G. Jan 20, 2017

i wanna be a neonatal nurse practitioner or obgyn but im not very good in math and science do you think its still a good idea or could i work through it?

I am a junior in high school and i wanna be a neonatal nurse practitioner or obgyn but im not very good in math and science do you think its still a good idea or could i work through it? #neonatal...

#obgyn

Kailani P.’s Avatar
Kailani P. Oct 23, 2016

What area of study can be completed within five years of the medical field ?

I am asking my question because after I graduate from highschool I would like to work in my field within five or six years . #nurse #pediatrician #dentistry #pediatric-nursing #anesthesiologist #dental-assistant...

#obgyn

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Oct 20, 2016

How do people in the medical field deal with death on a daily basis?

I will be an obgyn hopefully one day and I want an idea #medicine #medical #obstetrics #obgyn #gynocologist...

#pre