Career Questions tagged Obgyn

Hattie L.’s Avatar
Hattie L. Nov 20, 2019 35 views

What are some tips for getting into the medical field?

I am a freshman in high school and have always dreamed of being in the medical field. Specifically either dermatology or OB-GYN. #medicine #healthcare #doctor #dermatology...

#obgyn

mariah P.’s Avatar
mariah P. Oct 16, 2019 54 views

when did you know you wanted to be an OBGYN ?

I go to job corps and I just need three questions answered for my research on my future job. #obgyn #obgyn...

#research

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 39 views

Is there anything of importance that you think I should know before going into the field? Any advice?

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing...

#doctor #midwive #nursing #obgyn #medicine #healthcare #nurse #midwiving #obstetrician

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 45 views

How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 58 views

What should I consider before going into this field ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 45 views

What major did you take in college to help?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 54 views

What parts of your job do you find the most challenging?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 44 views

How was your track like going through medical school ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 68 views

About how long did it take to get to where you are now in your field?

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Sep 20, 2018 165 views

I am beginning to explore more about my career path and i'd like to know more about the education and lifestyle of being a doctor ( OB-GYN ) .

I am a sophomore in highschool. I love helping people out as much as i possibly can. I always thought that a woman's biggest gift is their child and i would love to be the help a woman needs when in pregnancy times. I like dealing with infants and i'm all about congratulating people. #obgyn...

#career #doctors

Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. Sep 05, 2018 246 views

Is it very stressful to know that you can be called in for an emergency delivery?

My name is Olivia and I am in the 8th grade at South Ripley Junior high. I love to care for babies and kids. I like to babysit babies and kids,I am a big baby lover and a kid lover too!...

#obgyn

Jordan N.’s Avatar
Jordan N. Aug 28, 2018 133 views

Is it best to be an OBGYN or just focus on gynecology?

I'm set on working in the area of gynecology and believe I want to go all the way and become a doctor. However, I've noticed that many people are OBGYNs, not one or the other. While I think I'd love doing both, I'm not sure if I'm as passionate about the obstetric side. What are the pros and...

#doctor #gynecology #obgyn #medicine

Kennedie G.’s Avatar
Kennedie G. Aug 19, 2018 183 views

Medical Schools?

What are some of the best medical schools in Texas for an Obstetrician ? #career-paths #medicine #obgyn #health...

#professional

Soucha J.’s Avatar
Soucha J. Apr 12, 2018 179 views

what is the best school to attendant for a OBGYN?

This is important question to me because this is the occupation I want . #obgyn #obstetrician #gynecology #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. May 22, 2018 273 views

What is the most challenging part about becoming a midwife?

Nursing school is required but what is the most challenging part of midwifery more pacifically? #student-midwife #midwife #obgyn #labor-and-delivery #nurse...

#nursing

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Jan 12, 2018 216 views

What are the best steps to take to become a Ob-Gyn/Obstetrician Doctor?

I just want to know which path and steps to take, since I am only a soon to be college student and trying to go into the Medical Field. #medical-field #obstetrician #obgyn #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Sharieanna J.’s Avatar
Sharieanna J. Jan 26, 2018 258 views

How long did it take for you to become an official obgyn?

What career steps did you take? #babies #obgyn...

#medicine

Tori B.’s Avatar
Tori B. Jan 25, 2018 207 views

What happens in the day of life a #OBGYN?

I want to see if the job as a OBGYN fits my personality.#obgyn #medicine #healthcare...

#career-counseling

Julia B.’s Avatar
Julia B. Oct 24, 2016 367 views

What is a good major in order to become an OBGYN?

I am extremely interested in this career path and need guidance and some help to get there #pediatrics #obgyn #md-phd #medicine...

#healthcare

Shameka P.’s Avatar
Shameka P. Sep 28, 2017 245 views

How do you relieve stress?

I know that these majors can be very stressful. I just wanted to know a few ways to relieve stress....

#obgyn

Adriana R.’s Avatar
Adriana R. Nov 01, 2016 355 views

what requirments do you have to have to become a obgyn?

i am a sophomore in high school, and i want to become a obgyn later in life. i want to know what requirments i have to have to become and obgyn. #medicine...

#obgyn

Mkaila G.’s Avatar
Mkaila G. Jan 20, 2017 452 views

i wanna be a neonatal nurse practitioner or obgyn but im not very good in math and science do you think its still a good idea or could i work through it?

I am a junior in high school and i wanna be a neonatal nurse practitioner or obgyn but im not very good in math and science do you think its still a good idea or could i work through it? #neonatal...

#obgyn

Kailani P.’s Avatar
Kailani P. Oct 23, 2016 388 views

What area of study can be completed within five years of the medical field ?

I am asking my question because after I graduate from highschool I would like to work in my field within five or six years . #nurse #pediatrician #dentistry #pediatric-nursing #anesthesiologist #dental-assistant...

#obgyn

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Oct 20, 2016 691 views

How do people in the medical field deal with death on a daily basis?

I will be an obgyn hopefully one day and I want an idea #medicine #obstetrics #obgyn #gynocologist...

#pre