Career Questions tagged Gynecologist

Aariasha D.’s Avatar
Aariasha D. Jan 12, 2018 266 views

Do gynecologist have clients or do they just deliver anyone who is having a baby ?

I am a sophomore at Kankakee High School. I am 15 years & I love kids. I wanted to be pediatrician but now I want to be an OB/GYN. #gynecologist #gynecology #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Kara T.’s Avatar
Kara T. May 27, 2016 373 views

how often do you have to deliver bad news to patients and how do you go about it?

I once read this article about the "proper way" to inform parents that they're having a child with Down Syndrome and I just wanted to see if it happens often #doctor #obstetrics #obstetrician #gynecologist #medicine #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Laurie P.’s Avatar
Laurie P. May 14, 2016 442 views

As an Obstetrician/Gynecologist, will work interfere with personal time with your family?

I am a young high school student who is still trying to decide the right career choice that will not only make me happy and help me become successful in life, but to allow me to make time for my family. I admire careers that allows me to take care of babies or in this case deliver babies, so I...

#hospital-and-health-care #obstetrics #gynecologist #doctor #medicine #science

Laurie P.’s Avatar
Laurie P. May 14, 2016 367 views

As an Obstetrician/Gynecologist, how does the transition from the hospital to the clinic your an Gynecologist at work? Are you working in both a clinic and hospital or either one?

I am an aspiring Obstetrician/Gynecologist and I would like to know how do you know what day your delivering a baby or just being a gynecologist for that day. Are you working in both a clinic and hospital or either one? #doctor #obstetrics #gynecologist #medicine #science...

#hospital-and-health-care

Chantel M.’s Avatar
Chantel M. Oct 29, 2016 393 views

What high school courses can be taken in order to prepare for an OB/GYN career?

I plan on exploring or working in a career of obstetrics and gynecology, with a focus on gynecology. I want to be as readily prepared as possible for a career in gynecology, starting in high school. I've heard that medicine is difficult and requires a lot of preparation and dedication, and I...

#gynecology #medicine #obstetrics #gynecologist

Kelsie H.’s Avatar
Kelsie H. Mar 25, 2014 648 views

how many years do i need to go to college to be an obstetrician gynecologist?

i'm doing a research project- and can't find the right answer! this is my career and yet this question puzzles me.... #physician #careers #surgeons...

#gynecologist

Carlos R.’s Avatar
Carlos R. Nov 14, 2013 979 views

What is needed, as far as degrees and time, to become an expert on specific medical fields?

I'm currently a Senior at my high school and will be graduating in the Summer of 2014. I am very interested in the medical field. I've been looking at the Obstetrician and Gynecologist fields, but I'm also interested on the X-Ray Technician position. What I would like to know is what is...

#medicine-education #college #obstetrician #gynecologist #college-major #medicine