Career Questions tagged Gynecology

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 374 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. medicine...

hospital-and-healthcare gynecology pediatrics dermatology healthcare doctor

Jordan N.’s Avatar
Jordan N. Aug 28, 2018 263 views

Is it best to be an OBGYN or just focus on gynecology?

I'm set on working in the area of gynecology and believe I want to go all the way and become a doctor. However, I've noticed that many people are OBGYNs, not one or the other. While I think I'd love doing both, I'm not sure if I'm as passionate about the obstetric side. What are the pros and...

obgyn medicine gynecology doctor

Jordan N.’s Avatar
Jordan N. Aug 28, 2018 291 views

What specific roles does a gynecologist perform as opposed to a PA or nurse?

I'm very set on heading into gynecology in my future however I'm having trouble deciding how far I want to go with it. Primarily I'm wondering who does most of the work and interaction with patients at a clinic? Is a nurse or the doctor themselves usually performing tests and exams, consulting...

medicine career nurse gynecology doctor

Soucha J.’s Avatar
Soucha J. Apr 12, 2018 345 views

what is the best school to attendant for a OBGYN?

This is important question to me because this is the occupation I want . obgyn obstetrician gynecology doctor healthcare...

hospital-and-healthcare

Aariasha D.’s Avatar
Aariasha D. Jan 12, 2018 381 views

Do gynecologist have clients or do they just deliver anyone who is having a baby ?

I am a sophomore at Kankakee High School. I am 15 years & I love kids. I wanted to be pediatrician but now I want to be an OB/GYN. gynecologist gynecology medicine healthcare...

hospital-and-health-care

Alexandra V.’s Avatar
Alexandra V. Jan 10, 2018 407 views

What kind of classes do you have to take on your way to becoming a OB GYN?

I'm asking this because I'm very interested in this career and I would like to know which classes I would have to take if I decide to go for it at the end. medicine obstetrics gynecology healthcare...

hospital-and-health-care

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018 550 views

Can the life of an occupational Therapist, be as daunting as an OB/GYN?

I wanted compare and contrast actual happiness and satisfaction, to a rewarding profession that pays well, but has many different stressors. medicine women gynecology career hospital...

therapy

Te'yah J.’s Avatar
Te'yah J. May 19, 2016 610 views

What should I major in?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school, and I want to be an OB/GYN. I know that I want to attend the University of Georgia, but I want to know what to major in as an undergraduate. I do not know what major would fit with my profession choice, and I need to know what would make the most sense to...

hospital-and-health-care undergraduate higher-education obstetrics biology gynecology medicine healthcare doctor

Ty'Reyan S.’s Avatar
Ty'Reyan S. Aug 30, 2017 644 views
Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 02, 2017 726 views

What does an OB/GYN do daily while on the job?

I want to become an OB/GYN once I'm older but I never really considered what that entails other than the highlights of the job. What does an OB/GYN really do normally on a day to day basis? doctor jobs obstetrics...

gynecology

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 26, 2016 606 views

What are some ways to job shadow someone?

I know that at my age there are little to no volunteering opportunities or internships or the like in the field that I want to get a taste of. So I am wondering if there are any OB/GYNs who are available to job shadow or if someone knows how to ask someone if they would be willing to be...

jobs obstetrics job-shadowing gynecology

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 10, 2016 3717 views

Are there OB/GYN clinics that allow high schoolers to volunteer at?

I am a high schooler who is interested in the Obstetrics and Gynecology fields and I want to see what it is like to work at a clinic that specializes in these things. volunteering obstetrics...

gynecology

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016 538 views

What is the best way to pay off university especially when you will be there for a long time?

I want to hopefully become an OB/GYN one day which is a doctor specializing in prenatal and women's health studies. This career path takes some 12 years of education to even become licensed so I need the least cost burdening method to paying off university. university scholarships...

student-loans obstetrics gynecology grants

Chantel M.’s Avatar
Chantel M. Oct 29, 2016 540 views

What high school courses can be taken in order to prepare for an OB/GYN career?

I plan on exploring or working in a career of obstetrics and gynecology, with a focus on gynecology. I want to be as readily prepared as possible for a career in gynecology, starting in high school. I've heard that medicine is difficult and requires a lot of preparation and dedication, and I...

obstetrics gynecologist medicine gynecology

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Oct 20, 2016 684 views

What Kind of Textbooks will i need for pre med

I am a senior applying to colleges for pre med ( I want to be an obgyn) so I kind of what to know roughly the cost and what books I possibly need medicine nursing obstetrics gynecology...

pre

Te'yah J.’s Avatar
Te'yah J. May 19, 2016 620 views

How do you balance being a doctor and your normal life?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school and I want to be an OB/GYN when I finish college. I just want to know how easy it is to juggle work and home when doing a demanding job like this. It isn't like any other job, as I already know, but I want to know how to balance the two. I want to see how to...

women obstetrics health gynecology