Career Questions tagged Gynecology

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. #medicine...

#healthcare #pediatrics #medical #doctor #hospital-and-healthcare #gynecology #dermatology

Jordan N.’s Avatar
Jordan N. Aug 28, 2018

Is it best to be an OBGYN or just focus on gynecology?

I'm set on working in the area of gynecology and believe I want to go all the way and become a doctor. However, I've noticed that many people are OBGYNs, not one or the other. While I think I'd love doing both, I'm not sure if I'm as passionate about the obstetric side. What are the pros and...

#gynecology #medical #doctor #obgyn

Jordan N.’s Avatar
Jordan N. Aug 28, 2018

What specific roles does a gynecologist perform as opposed to a PA or nurse?

I'm very set on heading into gynecology in my future however I'm having trouble deciding how far I want to go with it. Primarily I'm wondering who does most of the work and interaction with patients at a clinic? Is a nurse or the doctor themselves usually performing tests and exams, consulting...

#career #nurse #medical #doctor #gynecology

Soucha J.’s Avatar
Soucha J. Apr 12, 2018

what is the best school to attendant for a OBGYN?

This is important question to me because this is the occupation I want . #obgyn #obstetrician #gynecology #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Aariasha D.’s Avatar
Aariasha D. Jan 12, 2018

Do gynecologist have clients or do they just deliver anyone who is having a baby ?

I am a sophomore at Kankakee High School. I am 15 years & I love kids. I wanted to be pediatrician but now I want to be an OB/GYN. #gynecologist #gynecology #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Alexandra V.’s Avatar
Alexandra V. Jan 10, 2018

What kind of classes do you have to take on your way to becoming a OB GYN?

I'm asking this because I'm very interested in this career and I would like to know which classes I would have to take if I decide to go for it at the end. #medicine #obstetrics #gynecology #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Reginald T.’s Avatar
Reginald T. Jan 17, 2018

Can the life of an occupational Therapist, be as daunting as an OB/GYN?

I wanted compare and contrast actual happiness and satisfaction, to a rewarding profession that pays well, but has many different stressors. #medical #women #gynecology #career #hospital...

#therapy

Te'yah J.’s Avatar
Te'yah J. May 19, 2016

What should I major in?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school, and I want to be an OB/GYN. I know that I want to attend the University of Georgia, but I want to know what to major in as an undergraduate. I do not know what major would fit with my profession choice, and I need to know what would make the most sense to...

#hospital-and-health-care #healthcare #medical #doctor #higher-education #biology #undergraduate #gynecology #obstetrics

Ty'Reyan S.’s Avatar
Ty'Reyan S. Aug 30, 2017

What other work experience did you have to get to your career in healthcare?

I am asking this question because this is my goal career #obstetrics #gynecology #healthcare #medicine...

#hospital-and-health-care

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 02, 2017

What does an OB/GYN do daily while on the job?

I want to become an OB/GYN once I'm older but I never really considered what that entails other than the highlights of the job. What does an OB/GYN really do normally on a day to day basis? #doctor #jobs #obstetrics...

#gynecology

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 26, 2016

What are some ways to job shadow someone?

I know that at my age there are little to no volunteering opportunities or internships or the like in the field that I want to get a taste of. So I am wondering if there are any OB/GYNs who are available to job shadow or if someone knows how to ask someone if they would be willing to be...

#gynecology #job-shadowing #obstetrics #jobs

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 10, 2016

Are there OB/GYN clinics that allow high schoolers to volunteer at?

I am a high schooler who is interested in the Obstetrics and Gynecology fields and I want to see what it is like to work at a clinic that specializes in these things. #volunteering #obstetrics...

#gynecology

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016

What is the best way to pay off university especially when you will be there for a long time?

I want to hopefully become an OB/GYN one day which is a doctor specializing in prenatal and women's health studies. This career path takes some 12 years of education to even become licensed so I need the least cost burdening method to paying off university. #university #scholarships...

#gynecology #student-loans #obstetrics #grants

Chantel M.’s Avatar
Chantel M. Oct 29, 2016

What high school courses can be taken in order to prepare for an OB/GYN career?

I plan on exploring or working in a career of obstetrics and gynecology, with a focus on gynecology. I want to be as readily prepared as possible for a career in gynecology, starting in high school. I've heard that medicine is difficult and requires a lot of preparation and dedication, and I...

#gynecology #medicine #obstetrics #gynecologist

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Oct 20, 2016

What Kind of Textbooks will i need for pre med

I am a senior applying to colleges for pre med ( I want to be an obgyn) so I kind of what to know roughly the cost and what books I possibly need #medicine #nursing #obstetrics #gynecology...

#pre

Te'yah J.’s Avatar
Te'yah J. May 19, 2016

How do you balance being a doctor and your normal life?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school and I want to be an OB/GYN when I finish college. I just want to know how easy it is to juggle work and home when doing a demanding job like this. It isn't like any other job, as I already know, but I want to know how to balance the two. I want to see how to...

#health #obstetrics #gynecology #women