Career Questions tagged Gynecology

Te'yah J.’s Avatar
Te'yah J. May 19, 2016 460 views

What should I major in?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school, and I want to be an OB/GYN. I know that I want to attend the University of Georgia, but I want to know what to major in as an undergraduate. I do not know what major would fit with my profession choice, and I need to know what would make the most sense to...

#healthcare #biology #higher-education #doctor #hospital-and-health-care #undergraduate #obstetrics #gynecology #medicine

Ty'Reyan S.’s Avatar
Ty'Reyan S. Aug 30, 2017 493 views
Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Jan 02, 2017 588 views

What does an OB/GYN do daily while on the job?

I want to become an OB/GYN once I'm older but I never really considered what that entails other than the highlights of the job. What does an OB/GYN really do normally on a day to day basis? #doctor #jobs #obstetrics...

#gynecology

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 26, 2016 381 views

What are some ways to job shadow someone?

I know that at my age there are little to no volunteering opportunities or internships or the like in the field that I want to get a taste of. So I am wondering if there are any OB/GYNs who are available to job shadow or if someone knows how to ask someone if they would be willing to be...

#gynecology #job-shadowing #jobs #obstetrics

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 10, 2016 2880 views

Are there OB/GYN clinics that allow high schoolers to volunteer at?

I am a high schooler who is interested in the Obstetrics and Gynecology fields and I want to see what it is like to work at a clinic that specializes in these things. #volunteering #obstetrics...

#gynecology

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 07, 2016 457 views

What is the best way to pay off university especially when you will be there for a long time?

I want to hopefully become an OB/GYN one day which is a doctor specializing in prenatal and women's health studies. This career path takes some 12 years of education to even become licensed so I need the least cost burdening method to paying off university. #university #scholarships...

#gynecology #grants #student-loans #obstetrics

Chantel M.’s Avatar
Chantel M. Oct 29, 2016 393 views

What high school courses can be taken in order to prepare for an OB/GYN career?

I plan on exploring or working in a career of obstetrics and gynecology, with a focus on gynecology. I want to be as readily prepared as possible for a career in gynecology, starting in high school. I've heard that medicine is difficult and requires a lot of preparation and dedication, and I...

#gynecology #medicine #obstetrics #gynecologist

Taylor B.’s Avatar
Taylor B. Oct 20, 2016 590 views

What Kind of Textbooks will i need for pre med

I am a senior applying to colleges for pre med ( I want to be an obgyn) so I kind of what to know roughly the cost and what books I possibly need #medicine #nursing #obstetrics #gynecology...

#pre

Te'yah J.’s Avatar
Te'yah J. May 19, 2016 478 views

How do you balance being a doctor and your normal life?

Hi, I am a sophomore in high school and I want to be an OB/GYN when I finish college. I just want to know how easy it is to juggle work and home when doing a demanding job like this. It isn't like any other job, as I already know, but I want to know how to balance the two. I want to see how to...

#gynecology #health #obstetrics #women