Career Questions tagged Midwive

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 27 views

Is there anything of importance that you think I should know before going into the field? Any advice?

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing...

#nursing #obstetrician #obgyn #medicine #healthcare #nurse #midwive #doctor #midwiving

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 27 views

How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 51 views

What should I consider before going into this field ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 30 views

What major did you take in college to help?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 40 views

What parts of your job do you find the most challenging?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 25 views

How was your track like going through medical school ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06, 2019 27 views

About how long did it take to get to where you are now in your field?

tiesha A.’s Avatar
tiesha A. Apr 02, 2019 68 views