How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

1

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing about what they do interested me! #obstetrician #doctor #obgyn #midwiving #midwive #nurse #nursing #medicine #healthcare

1

Kentoya’s Answer

0
As a Registered Nurse on medical surgical unit, I have the opportunity to care for a variety of different patients. For example, pts with small bowel instructions, cancer treatment side effects, hip repairs, knee repairs, mental instability changes, and elderly behavioral changes and falls at home. The stats are short most times, and we’re there to provide education for transitions for those whom loved alone; now needing to go to an assistant loving or skilled nursing facility.

Personally, I work less than I did as Certified Nursing Assistant. I am financially stable and manage all household expenses while only working 3 days per week. I am available for my children and less exhausted when having to attend school meetings or doctor appts.
0