Career Questions tagged Lesson Planning

Magdalena R.’s Avatar
Magdalena R. 3 hours ago 3 views

How do we know if the colleges have Pre-Veterinary classes?

I love animals, I've rescued some off of the streets and took care of them like they were my own until I found good homes for them. If they had wounds I made sure to clean the wound, keep them nice and clean. I also have different types of animals. I've had reptiles, fish, some mammals, etc....

#lesson-planning #animalhelper #agriculture #pre-vet #animallife

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 148 views

What's it like working in the New York Times?

I really like investigating- In fact funny story, my obsession with escape rooms and law enforcement started because I watched all the president's men. Even though I watched the 60 minutes first which made me want to learn about watergate, I was so inspired to investigate. Do the New York Time...

#newyork #lesson-planning #career #nyc #business

Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018 216 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?! #lesson-planning #studying #study-habits #senior...

#homework

kassie R.’s Avatar
kassie R. Jul 11, 2018 342 views

what is the most imporant thing to consider when trying to become an educational leader?

I would like to know what things there are that i should consider the most about trying to educationally lead kids or troubled teens in the right direction without giving off the vibe that i don't understand what these kids are going through or have gone through whether it been in school or...

#experience #questions #lesson-planning #career #guidance #business

Takarai M.’s Avatar
Takarai M. Jun 27, 2018 287 views
Araba H.’s Avatar
Araba H. Aug 22, 2016 654 views

I am starting nursing school and I need some advice.

I am a college student. I was in a community college, doing my prerequisites for the nursing degree. I am done with most of them so I transferred to a 4 year college. I have 3 more years and I am done with BSN. I am starting the nursing classes just this fall semester. If you were giving the...

#lesson-planning #school-nursing #career-advice #nursing #college-advice