Career Questions tagged Lesson Planning

Yazlynn W.’s Avatar
Yazlynn W. Feb 24 57 views

How do you become known to the modeling industry if you don't have that big of a platform, things like Instagram .

My name is Yazlynn. I am a 15 year old school girl that enjoys both sports and modeling. When I was younger, a family friend of mine had her own modeling business I joined. We went to small shows almost every weekend and kept up with a specific diet. I loved it because I see myself as a very...

#fashion #business #lesson-planning #arts

Danika B.’s Avatar
Danika B. Feb 01 86 views

If i want to study psychology and move to out of my country to work do I need to have a pre-med degree.

I am currently in the 10 grade. I have disgraphia, discalcula and dyslexia due to witch i do not study maths and science insted i study arithmatic, home-science and physiology . #pschology #learning disablity...

#lesson-planning

kegan E.’s Avatar
kegan E. Dec 31, 2020 90 views

what is the worth of a digital diploma certificate?

I have currently completed an online course for a diploma in psychology - revised 2017 and can only afford a digital certificate. #lesson-planning...

#business

Magdalena R.’s Avatar
Magdalena R. Oct 27, 2020 66 views

How do we know if the colleges have Pre-Veterinary classes?

I love animals, I've rescued some off of the streets and took care of them like they were my own until I found good homes for them. If they had wounds I made sure to clean the wound, keep them nice and clean. I also have different types of animals. I've had reptiles, fish, some mammals, etc....

#animallife #pre-vet #animalhelper #agriculture #lesson-planning

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 208 views

What's it like working in the New York Times?

I really like investigating- In fact funny story, my obsession with escape rooms and law enforcement started because I watched all the president's men. Even though I watched the 60 minutes first which made me want to learn about watergate, I was so inspired to investigate. Do the New York Time...

#nyc #newyork #career #business #lesson-planning

Maddison F.’s Avatar
Maddison F. Jul 31, 2018 254 views

Sectioning HW for efficient studying?????

Idk how to do a bunch of homework without listing it out first and attacking the priorities?! #lesson-planning #studying #study-habits #senior...

#homework

kassie R.’s Avatar
kassie R. Jul 11, 2018 398 views

what is the most imporant thing to consider when trying to become an educational leader?

I would like to know what things there are that i should consider the most about trying to educationally lead kids or troubled teens in the right direction without giving off the vibe that i don't understand what these kids are going through or have gone through whether it been in school or...

#guidance #career #business #experience #lesson-planning #questions

Araba H.’s Avatar
Araba H. Aug 22, 2016 710 views

I am starting nursing school and I need some advice.

I am a college student. I was in a community college, doing my prerequisites for the nursing degree. I am done with most of them so I transferred to a 4 year college. I have 3 more years and I am done with BSN. I am starting the nursing classes just this fall semester. If you were giving the...

#school-nursing #nursing #lesson-planning #college-advice #career-advice