Career Questions tagged Pre Vet

Magdalena R.’s Avatar
Magdalena R. Oct 27 14 views

How do we know if the colleges have Pre-Veterinary classes?

I love animals, I've rescued some off of the streets and took care of them like they were my own until I found good homes for them. If they had wounds I made sure to clean the wound, keep them nice and clean. I also have different types of animals. I've had reptiles, fish, some mammals, etc....

#lesson-planning #animalhelper #agriculture #pre-vet #animallife

Jacqueline  C.’s Avatar
Jacqueline C. Sep 01, 2017 409 views

What are some schools that have a good pre-vet program?

I am interested in becoming a veterinarian and would like to know colleges that have a good pre-vet program in oder to purse my career. #pre-vet #animals...

#veterinary

Keilah H.’s Avatar
Keilah H. Oct 31, 2016 474 views

What challenges do you have to go through in Veterinary Medicine?

I want to go into veterinary medicine and want to know some of the challenges I'd be facing. #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinary-technician...

#pre-vet

Karly B.’s Avatar
Karly B. Oct 19, 2016 387 views

Veterinarian Undergraduate Majors

Hi! I am very confused on what to major in and I need some help. I want to be a veterinarian and go to vet school. But there is not a pre vet major at my college of choice, so what should I major in? Could someone please help me out and tell me all the options, regarding majors, that I could...

#veterinary #college-major #pre-vet #biology