Career Questions tagged Pre Vet

Magdalena’s Avatar
Magdalena Oct 27, 2020 245 views

How do we know if the colleges have Pre-Veterinary classes?

I love animals, I've rescued some off of the streets and took care of them like they were my own until I found good homes for them. If they had wounds I made sure to clean the wound, keep them nice and clean. I also have different types of animals. I've had reptiles, fish, some mammals, etc....

Kathryn’s Avatar
Kathryn Jul 23, 2018 623 views

Is it better to be a biology or zoology major in undergrad or something more specialized before applying to vet school??

#veterinarian #veterinary-medicine #veterinary #animals #animal-health #major #biology #pre-vet #choosing-a-major #college-major

Kathryn’s Avatar
Kathryn Jul 23, 2018 467 views

Are any specific types of experience more beneficial than others for getting your application to vet school to be noticeable??

#veterinarian #vet #animals #pre-vet #application #college #animal-health #veterinary-medicine #school #veterinary

Jacqueline ’s Avatar
Jacqueline Sep 01, 2017 583 views

What are some schools that have a good pre-vet program?

I am interested in becoming a veterinarian and would like to know colleges that have a good pre-vet program in oder to purse my career. #pre-vet #animals #veterinary

Keilah’s Avatar
Keilah Oct 31, 2016 619 views

What challenges do you have to go through in Veterinary Medicine?

I want to go into veterinary medicine and want to know some of the challenges I'd be facing. #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #veterinary-technician #pre-vet

Karly’s Avatar
Karly Oct 19, 2016 539 views

Veterinarian Undergraduate Majors

Hi! I am very confused on what to major in and I need some help. I want to be a veterinarian and go to vet school. But there is not a pre vet major at my college of choice, so what should I major in? Could someone please help me out and tell me all the options, regarding majors, that I could...