Career Questions tagged Conflicted

Lauren G.’s Avatar
Lauren G. Jan 22, 2018 283 views

What should you do if you are questioning your choice of major?

Do you stick with your chosen major or explore other majors if you are questioning it? #majors #college...

#conflicted

Skylar H.’s Avatar
Skylar H. Jan 17, 2018 299 views

What if I want to have a job that supports and pays well, but that I genuinely like and have time to do things in my free time?

I have heard many stories of people having their dream jobs that pay, "big bucks," but then having these jobs take away a lot of time from their outside lives and take away time from things that are truly important to them, for example, family. I have also heard of people having jobs that pay...

#marine-biology #hospital-and-health-care #neonatology #biology #doctorate-degree #travel #conflicted #performing-arts #business #art

Laura R.’s Avatar
Laura R. Jan 16, 2018 210 views

Which major would be better for the future, Anthropology or Psychology?

Im conflicted on which major I should pursue a bachelors degree in and for later in the future. #college #life #conflicted #psy #psychology #anthropology...

#anthro