Career Questions tagged Pay

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 13

How much pay could I make from specializing in the veterinary care of exotic wildlife?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#exotic #wildlife #veterinary #veterinary-medicine #zoology #pay #salary #annual #veterinarian #animal-health #monthly #animals #specialist

katelynn E.’s Avatar
katelynn E. Apr 16, 2018

how much do neonatal nurses make?

wanting to know how much neonatal nurses make #nurse #nursing #neonatal-nurse #neonatal #salary #pay...

#money

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How much does a major make in the army?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #army #military...

#salary #army-major #major #pay

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How much does a major in the air force make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #salary #pay...

#military #major #air-force #servicemen

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How much do communication majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #communications...

#salary #media #pay

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How much do psychology majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #psychology...

#salary #psychologist #cognitive-science #pay

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018

How much do internships pay?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#internships #pay #internship #experience #work

oliver T.’s Avatar
oliver T. Jan 10, 2018

what is some advice on earning a stable salary as a musician?

I know that I will be a musician when I grow up but I might end up homeless also due to having no money. #music #salary #pay...

#performing-arts

Katelyn M.’s Avatar
Katelyn M. Apr 09, 2018

Would it be better to go after a high paying career that is difficult to be accepted in to, or go after a career that is easy to be accepted in to, but with bad pay

I am stuck between majors. I want to major in the psychology field and them go into criminal profiling, but I also want to major in art education in secondary schools. The criminal profiling field pays extremely well in most states, but selection for the training and actual job is difficult to...

#hopeidontenduphomeless #arteducation #criminalprofiling #pay

Normaris T.’s Avatar
Normaris T. Mar 13, 2018

What is the best way to pay for college like Savannah College of Art and Design?

I am asking this question because I recently was admitted to #savannah #college of #art and #design and its a very expensive college and also my# dream college but the #money part is an issue. I don't receive #fafsa which is an issue, and my family cant affords the #school. I would like to...

#loans #scholarships #pay

Claudia L.’s Avatar
Claudia L. Jan 18, 2018

How do you negotiate a higher salary or pay in the animation industry?

I want to know some basic knowledge on how to convince employers to pay me more for my work. I'm assuming that this advice can be applied to any field, but since I'm planning to enter the animation industry, I'm wondering if there are any minor differences or particular pieces of advice someone...

#salary #animation #negotiating #jobs #pay

Susanna S.’s Avatar
Susanna S. Sep 30, 2017

What is the average pay for an accountant?

My father has an accounting degree that he has yet to use. #pay...

#accounting