Career Questions tagged Pay

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. Oct 27 21 views

In Gerenal are most Finance Careers worth the pay in your opinion?

Im in 9th grade and I am interested in finance careers but they seem like alot of hard work crunching numbers. #career #worth #finance...

#pay

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 13, 2019 167 views

How much pay could I make from specializing in the veterinary care of exotic wildlife?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#specialist #animal-health #salary #wildlife #veterinary #veterinarian #animals #monthly #exotic #annual #veterinary-medicine #pay #zoology

katelynn E.’s Avatar
katelynn E. Apr 16, 2018 521 views

how much do neonatal nurses make?

wanting to know how much neonatal nurses make #nurse #nursing #neonatal-nurse #neonatal #salary #pay...

#money

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 265 views

How much does a major make in the army?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #army #military...

#salary #pay #major #army-major

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 543 views

How much does a major in the air force make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #salary #pay...

#military #air-force #major #servicemen

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 448 views

How much do communication majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #communications...

#salary #media #pay

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 309 views

How much do psychology majors make?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #psychology...

#salary #cognitive-science #psychologist #pay

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 417 views

How much do internships pay?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#experience #work #internships #internship #pay

oliver T.’s Avatar
oliver T. Jan 10, 2018 248 views

what is some advice on earning a stable salary as a musician?

I know that I will be a musician when I grow up but I might end up homeless also due to having no money. #music #salary #pay...

#performing-arts

Katelyn M.’s Avatar
Katelyn M. Apr 09, 2018 207 views

Would it be better to go after a high paying career that is difficult to be accepted in to, or go after a career that is easy to be accepted in to, but with bad pay

I am stuck between majors. I want to major in the psychology field and them go into criminal profiling, but I also want to major in art education in secondary schools. The criminal profiling field pays extremely well in most states, but selection for the training and actual job is difficult to...

#arteducation #hopeidontenduphomeless #pay #criminalprofiling

Normaris T.’s Avatar
Normaris T. Mar 13, 2018 211 views

What is the best way to pay for college like Savannah College of Art and Design?

I am asking this question because I recently was admitted to #savannah #college of #art and #design and its a very expensive college and also my# dream college but the #money part is an issue. I don't receive #fafsa which is an issue, and my family cant affords the #school. I would like to...

#scholarships #pay #loans

Susanna S.’s Avatar
Susanna S. Sep 30, 2017 339 views

What is the average pay for an accountant?

My father has an accounting degree that he has yet to use. #pay...

#accounting