Career Questions tagged Specialist

Mena L.’s Avatar
Mena L. Apr 25 116 views

I am an English Literature Student who wants to work for the SDGs. What should I do?

I am a creative problem-solving person and I study literature. I want to work in international organizations for any good global causes related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals to eradicate poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. However, I am not a specialist. Is it...

#humanitarian #communication #specialist #ngos #startups #sustainability #international-organizations #generalist #career

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 13, 2019 177 views

How much pay could I make from specializing in the veterinary care of exotic wildlife?

I am a Senior student at William J. Brennan High school looking for information on becoming a veterinarian. I specifically want to pursue becoming an Exotic Animal Vet and wouldn't mind traveling at the beginning of my career to do so but i would like to know my chances and what i must do to...

#pay #exotic #animals #animal-health #annual #specialist #veterinarian #salary #wildlife #zoology #monthly #veterinary #veterinary-medicine

Kylie B.’s Avatar
Kylie B. Mar 18, 2018 175 views

How do I shadow a specialist in the medical field?

I know I want to become a kind of specialist in the medical field but I haven't narrowed it down to which one. I have seen several people during my own doctor's visits shadowing my doctor but my school doesn't provide a way to do this that I know of. So if there are any programs or websites...

#doctor #medicine #specialist

Marcella P.’s Avatar
Marcella P. Apr 01, 2015 1056 views

How much money does a computer specialist make?

Hi my name is Marcella and I am in 12th grade. I am wondering how much money does a computer specialist make because I am thinking about working as one. I love going on computers. #computer #technology #money #learning #new...

#specialist

ROQEEB G.’s Avatar
ROQEEB G. Jul 21, 2014 849 views

what type of job carers are out there that does not require sitting in an office or working for someone?

As a young adult and an upcoming senior in high school, i've been granted the opportunity to participate in summer internship for big companies and i've come to a realization that i don't like the sound of doing a 9-5 in a cubical. I don't have an interest in a career where i'll have to work...

#college #general #grads #specialist #workers #career