Career Questions tagged Skin

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25 124 views

What is the average day in the life of a dermatologist?

I am a sophomore in high school still trying to figure out what sort of career path to take. I like to take care of others, enjoy all types of science, and enjoy drawing. Dermatology is a career choice I am interested in because I care very much about my skin and my overall well-being and also...

#doctor #career #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #dermatologist #science #skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 98 views

What is the educational preparation that you would recommend for this field ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. #college #student #career #dermatologist #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 83 views

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 127 views

If you could go back in time and start all over again, would you change anything in your career path? Would you do anything differently?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 111 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect when you start out ? And what is the long-term potential ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 81 views

Which companies have the best track record for promoting women and minorities ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 88 views

Is this field growing enough so that there’s room for someone like me ?

#skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 94 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?

#skin