Career Questions tagged Skin

Allison M.’s Avatar
Allison M. Jan 22 343 views

What is a day in the life like for a Dermatologist?

Skincare is something that is very important to me. I love trying new products and seeing what works best for my skin. I am always up to talk about skin care products and what to use. I think maybe if I got to learn a little bit more about dermatology I could possibly go to school for it....

skin career doctor dermatology

Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19, 2020 246 views

Is being a dermatologist a good job?

I think that being a dermatologist would be fun but I just would like to hear it from a professional?skincare...

skin

Cameron S.’s Avatar
Cameron S. Oct 19, 2020 113 views

In dermatology there are surgery do all dermatologist have to do the surgeries?

I want to be a dermatologist but I want to deal with more of the acne skin type side. Is that still in the dermatology field? I would just rather deal with that then surgeries! skin...

medicine

Kaitlyn R.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn R. Apr 25, 2020 302 views

What is the average day in the life of a dermatologist?

I am a sophomore in high school still trying to figure out what sort of career path to take. I like to take care of others, enjoy all types of science, and enjoy drawing. Dermatology is a career choice I am interested in because I care very much about my skin and my overall well-being and also...

skin career hospital-and-health-care doctor medicine science dermatologist

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 199 views

What is the educational preparation that you would recommend for this field ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. college student career dermatologist medicine doctor healthcare...

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 203 views

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 258 views

If you could go back in time and start all over again, would you change anything in your career path? Would you do anything differently?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 326 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect when you start out ? And what is the long-term potential ?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 242 views

Which companies have the best track record for promoting women and minorities ?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 234 views

Is this field growing enough so that there’s room for someone like me ?

skin

Andrea O.’s Avatar
Andrea O. Sep 06, 2019 196 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?

skin