Career Questions tagged Skin

Sofia’s Avatar
Sofia Jun 08, 2021 250 views

Do you have to take community classes for cosmetology and or esthetician?

#cosmetology #face #skin #esthetician

Allison’s Avatar
Allison Jan 22, 2021 529 views

What is a day in the life like for a Dermatologist?

Skincare is something that is very important to me. I love trying new products and seeing what works best for my skin. I am always up to talk about skin care products and what to use. I think maybe if I got to learn a little bit more about dermatology I could possibly go to school for it....

Cameron’s Avatar
Cameron Oct 19, 2020 455 views

Is being a dermatologist a good job?

I think that being a dermatologist would be fun but I just would like to hear it from a professional?#skincare #skin

Cameron’s Avatar
Cameron Oct 19, 2020 207 views

In dermatology there are surgery do all dermatologist have to do the surgeries?

I want to be a dermatologist but I want to deal with more of the acne skin type side. Is that still in the dermatology field? I would just rather deal with that then surgeries! #skin #medicine

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Apr 25, 2020 431 views

What is the average day in the life of a dermatologist?

I am a sophomore in high school still trying to figure out what sort of career path to take. I like to take care of others, enjoy all types of science, and enjoy drawing. Dermatology is a career choice I am interested in because I care very much about my skin and my overall well-being and also...

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Sep 06, 2019 315 views

What is the educational preparation that you would recommend for this field ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. #college #student #career #dermatologist #medicine #doctor #healthcare #skin

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Sep 06, 2019 302 views

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Sep 06, 2019 364 views

If you could go back in time and start all over again, would you change anything in your career path? Would you do anything differently?

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Sep 06, 2019 434 views

What would be a reasonable salary range to expect when you start out ? And what is the long-term potential ?

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Sep 06, 2019 355 views

Which companies have the best track record for promoting women and minorities ?

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Sep 06, 2019 343 views

Is this field growing enough so that there’s room for someone like me ?

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea Sep 06, 2019 283 views

What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?