What parts of your job do you find most challenging ?

I am a senior student at Brennan High School. I’m looking into the dermatology field because I struggled with acne and i would like to help people feel confident in their own skin. #college #student #career #dermatologist #medicine #doctor #healthcare #skin

Prerna’s Answer

I work as Technical Support Engineer and I deal with clients all across the globe.

The most challenging part is even when I am the only person trying to help my client, sometimes they dont understand this. For them I am a representative my whole firm so everything that went wrong whether due to their own or someone else's mistake , eventually adds to their frustration by the time they reach me .

Despite trying to help them I also have to listen to all their complaints and sometimes harsh words. So the most challenging part is to still keep my focus and work on getting their issue resolved. I keep thinking how happy the customer would be by the end of it and that drives me to help overcome the challenge.

Luis’s Answer

As in school or any job, the most challenging part of my job is dealing with rude or selfish co-workers. It is best to ignore these people and concentrate on just doing your job to the best of your abilities.