Career Questions tagged Workers

Mason H.’s Avatar
Mason H. Nov 13, 2015 637 views

If i want to be friends with someone at my job how could i let them think i am a nice guy and you can trust me not the guy you just have to throw under the bus?

I am a 6th grader and I want to have a good work environment how can a I be trusted with out doing a thing that will risk my life or is that the only whay? #hunting #fishing...

#workers

ROQEEB G.’s Avatar
ROQEEB G. Jul 21, 2014 842 views

what type of job carers are out there that does not require sitting in an office or working for someone?

As a young adult and an upcoming senior in high school, i've been granted the opportunity to participate in summer internship for big companies and i've come to a realization that i don't like the sound of doing a 9-5 in a cubical. I don't have an interest in a career where i'll have to work...

#specialist #general #college #grads #career #workers

DejaCodman2 .’s Avatar
DejaCodman2 . Sep 09, 2012 1931 views

what are some unique careers that are always in need of workers?

I am a sophomore looking to explore unique careers that are always in high demand. #career #demand...

#workers