Career Questions tagged Ngos

Mena L.’s Avatar
Mena L. Apr 25, 2020 275 views

I am an English Literature Student who wants to work for the SDGs. What should I do?

I am a creative problem-solving person and I study literature. I want to work in international organizations for any good global causes related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals to eradicate poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. However, I am not a specialist. Is it...

communication sustainability humanitarian generalist specialist startups ngos international-organizations career

Lok Yin C.’s Avatar
Lok Yin C. Mar 31, 2018 601 views

How to write cover letter?

I am planning to apply for a summer intern in Non-governmental organisation(NGO). However, they usually would not post recruitment notice. So how should I start in the opening of the cover letter? ngos cover-letters #job-offer human-resources summer-internship summer-jobs...

resume-writing resume resume-building

Hollie C.’s Avatar
Hollie C. Jul 29, 2016 857 views

Any suggestions for intermediate-paid jobs relating to social welfare/NGOs?

I'm recently graduated and thought about applying jobs in Americorps, however, I heard that their jobs are very low-paid. I do not expect myself getting a high paid job right after I graduated from college as it is unrealistic, but I do hope to find a job that is intermediate-paid so that I...

nonprofits first-job career-details organizational-culture ngos financial-planning career job-search

Abigail  B.’s Avatar
Abigail B. May 31, 2016 1307 views

How would I go about getting a job in nonprofit development?

As a political science major, my education is pretty broad. My dream job would be in development for a human rights or international nonprofit organization, but I am unsure how to get experience in that field to be able to apply for jobs. I have heard that joining the Peace Corps is really the...

nonprofits ngos organization international-ngos

Hollie C.’s Avatar
Hollie C. Jul 24, 2016 962 views

what is a good place to start looking for jobs related to NGOs (non-government organizations) or Non-Profit Organizations?

I am about to graduate obtaining a B.A with an anthropology major. I wonder what is an effective way for a fresh graduate like me without much experience to look for jobs in the NGOs market. I am also an bilingual international student. career career-counseling career-paths social-work...

college-student ngos academic-advising anthropology

harish M.’s Avatar
harish M. Jun 23, 2016 762 views

how to improve the society

Because i need yo educate my society engineer engineering non-profit...

ngos

Manoj B.’s Avatar
Manoj B. May 25, 2016 507 views

what are the career opportunity after doing masters in social works in India and abroad?

Hi,I am a MSW first year student,i took up this course as i am interested in social service, I would also like to pursue a career in the same,Just wanted to know am i in the right track. social...

ngos

Marissa M.’s Avatar
Marissa M. May 24, 2016 835 views