Career Questions tagged Child Care

Amy’s Avatar
Amy Sep 28, 2021 160 views

What made you choose to become a child-care worker?

I am in 9th grade and I’m curious about why you chose this job. #Child-Care

Tea’s Avatar
Tea May 27, 2018 744 views

How do you start your own Daycare?

I want to know the basic requirements to having your own daycare. For example, do you need a degree? How do you recruit people to work there? How do you get the parents to trust your new daycare? How much does it cost to start a daycare? Should I consider getting a degree in Business?...

Jalencia’s Avatar
Jalencia Apr 12, 2018 619 views

Why isn't anyone standing up for helpless kids?

Some are too young to understand and some are old enough and people might think that the child is overacting and just want attention. #child-development #working-with-children #child-care #children #career-choice #career-path

Jalencia’s Avatar
Jalencia Apr 12, 2018 641 views

Do you think there needs to be more investigation when doing CPS

I'm an adopted child, along with my twin brother, who's special needs and I found out not too long ago that there are actually a lot of adopted and foster kids in my area. But, not all are in a loving caring home like I am. I feel like I should step in, give back to the kids and make a change...

kaela’s Avatar
kaela Mar 22, 2017 7274 views

what are some difficulties working with children

is there anything i need to know about the difficulties working with kids #teaching #child-care

kaela’s Avatar
kaela Mar 08, 2017 568 views

how can i start my own daycare and work with younger childern

i want to start my own daycare and i want some advice to start #daycare #child-care

Umaima’s Avatar
Umaima Apr 29, 2016 547 views

What classes or courses should I take to prepare for paediatrician?

I love children. I can't see them suffering from any disease, so want to become a paediatrician. #doctor #health #physician #child-care #child-welfare #child-support