Career Questions tagged Pathology

Kyra’s Avatar
Kyra Nov 29 96 views

Good Colleges for Forensics?

What are some good colleges to get into to become a Forensic Pathologist?

Arianna’s Avatar
Arianna Nov 08 48 views

What is the process of becoming a physician assistant and would you recommend this professional path?

Over this past summer I did an internship at Boston Children Hospital, working with the Pathology department. During that time, I was able to spend with Pathology, i viewed many career paths within Pathology. However, one that stood out to me was a Physician Assistant. Unfortunately, I was not...

Haley’s Avatar
Haley Nov 02 105 views

Plant pathology?

I'm interested in plant pathology, what degree in college should I look into?

Erhiga’s Avatar
Erhiga Oct 28 223 views

What is a typical day as a clinical research coordinator at a university?

What is a typical day as a clinical research coordinator at a university? Do you love your job? Why?

Daniela’s Avatar
Daniela Oct 25 107 views

What are some things i should have in mind if i want to study forensic medicine?

I have an interest in forensic medicine and i just want to know if i there are things i should keep in mind for an easier time.

amanda’s Avatar
amanda May 16 292 views

How do i become a Speech Language Pathologists?

What type of college comes with this career? What type of company advancements should i look for? What degree should I earn to be most qualified for speech pathology? Is there an online course for this field?

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah Mar 27, 2020 369 views

What do I need to do to be a Forensic Pathology Examiner for the FBI?

#forensic-sciences #law-enforcement #FBI #pathology #psychology #forensics

Emma’s Avatar
Emma Mar 14, 2019 336 views

What is the most important factor in getting into medical school?

When trying to find the perfect school for undergrad, it is difficult as a highschool student to try to plan ahead when I have no idea what to be prepared for. What are important things to do/know before applying for medical school? #pathology #medical-school

Grecia’s Avatar
Grecia Jan 10, 2019 370 views

What do pathologist do on their daily bases in work periods?

I am a junior in highschool and I have been interested in studying pathology. i have been curious of what pathologists do during work hours. #pathology

mariami’s Avatar
mariami Aug 28, 2018 348 views

During medical rotations in med-school, is laboratory pathology one of the rotation places?

#pathology #medschool

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah Apr 19, 2018 498 views

What full-time/part-time jobs would be great for experience when wanting to pursue a career in Forensic Pathology?

I'm new to the work environment relating to the medical field and I do a lot of research, and ask others questions, on this topic, but the answers are either broad, or unanswered. I would also appreciate learning from what someone else had to do to build themselves up to this specific type of...

Laura’s Avatar
Laura Apr 05, 2018 505 views

How has forensic pathology changed since you have began practicing?

Has the technology or methodology changed since you began working in this field?
#forensic-pathology #forensics #pathology

Saba’s Avatar
Saba Jan 24, 2018 533 views

How do pathologists and pathologist assistants work together to quickly provide patients with an answer to their disease?

My goal is to become a pathologist but, if that does goal does not become a reality, I'd like to become a pathologist assistant. I'm curious to know what the similarities and differences are between the two jobs. #pathology #pathology-assistant

Saba’s Avatar
Saba Jan 24, 2018 542 views

How do pathologists advise patients with the best course of action for their disease?

I'm asking this because I plan on becoming a pathologist and would like to know the difficulties that they are faced with when a patient becomes ill with a disease. #pathology #pathologist #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare

Keasia’s Avatar
Keasia Jan 16, 2018 493 views

What are the steps I need to take to be successful in my career path of Pathology?

I want to be sure I am taking the right steps toward my dream career.

#Pathology #medicine #pathologist

Keasia’s Avatar
Keasia Jan 16, 2018 509 views

What have pathologist already research on and what haven't they done ?

I'm a AP research student and I'm doing research on Alzheimer's disease and so I want to know what research have they already done and haven't.
#Patholgist
#Medicine
#pathology #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care #research

Mylene’s Avatar
Mylene Oct 29, 2016 1622 views

To become a Forensic Pathologist, What must I major in?

I want to become a Forensic Pathologist. #forensic #pathologist #pathology #forensics

Samantha’s Avatar
Samantha May 27, 2016 605 views

How to find classes that help you learn more about your dream career?

There are so many classes to choose from I don't know which classes could help. I plan to be in pathology, performing autopsies. I don't know all the classes I need to take. #forensic #pathology #medical-examiner

Nathan’s Avatar
Nathan May 27, 2016 779 views

As a Pathologist, is more of your work computer based or in a lab/hospital?

I am interested in pursuing a career in pathology and was wondering what this aspect of the job was like. #medicine #pathologist #pathology

Juliet’s Avatar
Juliet Mar 23, 2015 850 views

Forensics Pathologist?What do you need to study to lead to this occupation?

Not much is told about pathologists in general...and pathologist seems suited for me since I'm interested in the medical field ,but I wouldn't want to deal with people's pains and their deaths....More like just interpreting of what caused their death...Except in this case I'm not sure what...

Alberto’s Avatar
Alberto Feb 27, 2015 868 views

What are the essential differences between neurology and the other fields of medicine?

The fields I am most interested in are forensic pathology, and neurology but I am still undecided on which one to pursue the most, so I want to know what makes neurology distinct from the other fields and if it's worth it? #medicine #neurology #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 13, 2014 2763 views

How difficult is it to get a job in the medical field in this day and age?

I want to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know how difficult it is to get a job in this day and age. #career #medicine #job #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 13, 2014 2084 views

What majors should I take in college if I want to pursue a medical career?

I want to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know what majors I should take in college. #doctor #medicine #major #majors #pathologist #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 13, 2014 1290 views

What types of volunteer work should I do to prepare for the career I want to pursue?

I want to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know what volunteer work I an do. #doctor #medicine #volunteering #volunteer #pathologist #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 12, 2014 885 views

How do you see the jobs in this field changing over the next five years and how do I prepare myself for such changes?

My objective is to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know if jobs in the medical field changes over the years to come and how should I prepare for it. #doctor #career #medicine #pathologist #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 12, 2014 2585 views

What skills, work experience or educational background do you look for when you recruit for these jobs?

My objective is to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know what educational background recruiters look for. #doctor #career #medicine #physician #recruiting #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 12, 2014 978 views

What's the Company Culture Like?

My objective is to pursue a career in the medical field and I want to know what a medical company's culture is like. #doctor #medicine #pre-med #physician #pathologist #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 07, 2014 1618 views

What are the best aspects of your occupation?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I want to know what are the best aspects of a doctors career. #doctor #career #medicine #health #pathologist #pathology #occupation

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 05, 2014 2843 views

What parts of your job as a physician do you find most challenging?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I plan to be a physician and I want to know what challenges do physicians go through. #doctor #medicine #physician #pathologist #pathology

RS’s Avatar
RS Mar 05, 2014 1905 views

What qualifications do you seek in a new hire?

My objective is to get into the medical field and I want to know what would a employment manager look for in a person that they are hiring. #medicine #physician #hiring #pathologist #pathology #hire