Career Questions tagged And

Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017 439 views

What are the hours like as a doctor?

If I can't become a teacher I want to be a doctor. I really do love kids but I will become a doctor if not #doctor #work #and #must #be #medicine #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Arlene  R.’s Avatar
Arlene R. Jun 17, 2017 589 views

I am undecided about the type of counseling I want to do once I graduate?

I am going to school for counseling but it is really hard to choose the type of counseling I really want to do. I work at a behavioral health center but I do not know if I want to continue working there are working with children when finishing with my schooling? #health #counseling #and...

#childrn #caounseling #personal-development #mental #undecided #career-details

Ezhilarasi M.’s Avatar
Ezhilarasi M. May 19, 2016 1888 views

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis? kindly explain #manager #and #the #k-12-technology #edtech...

#personal-development

Moe W.’s Avatar
Moe W. Apr 04, 2017 1077 views

I do not know what majors to do in college and I would love to know some tips in becoming a nonprofit lawyer.

I want to become a nonprofit lawyer, (a lawyer who helps with advocacy, public defense, legal services, etc.) #college #lawyer #majors #and...

#nonprofit

Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017 377 views

What is the pay rate as a doctor

I would love to be a doctor but what is the pay rate like #doctor #work #and #must #time #be...

#full

Shyanne W.’s Avatar
Shyanne W. Jan 03, 2017 445 views

Switching professions?

Hi, my dream as a child was to become a famous singer, and I'm also very known to have a beautiful voice etc. but my father was telling me that it wouldn't be a stable career as a start off and I should choose a career that would, like a doctor. And after I finish med school, I can go off and...

#musicians #doctors #and

Shyanne W.’s Avatar
Shyanne W. Jan 02, 2017 436 views

Is it possible to switch your profession from a doctor to a famous singer?

#singers #doctors #and

roberto T.’s Avatar
roberto T. Oct 25, 2016 8749 views

What are the pros and cons about the engineering field?

I want to weight out my options before choosing what to major in #students #and #former...

#current

Jasmin R.’s Avatar
Jasmin R. Oct 19, 2016 334 views

What steps steps should an environmental engineer take to be able to improve environmental problems as much as possible?

As an aspiring environmental engineer who cares greatly about the earth and conservation, I would like to know the most suitable path I should take in the college and work force to make the greatest difference as I can. #business #engineering #management #environmental...

#and

Sneha D.’s Avatar
Sneha D. Jun 15, 2016 437 views

What is the study about Cancer Treatment ?

I like to become a doctor and i like to research about Cancer ...So help me #teaching #teacher #education #money #modeling #and #the #department-of-energy...

#highways

.’s Avatar
. May 27, 2016 693 views

What's the average day of a Software Engineer?

I'm asking about this because I'd like to know how my future lifestyle will most likely end up #engineering #technology #software #tech...

#and

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. May 26, 2016 513 views
Taylor R.’s Avatar
Taylor R. May 23, 2016 465 views

Are there any fields which combine medicine and forensic science?

I am interested in both of these fields and would like to explore my options for a professional career in such. #medicine #science #education #careers #forensic #criminology #and...

#pathology

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. May 20, 2016 362 views

How difficult is college

Nervous about attending a college away from home. Is college really difficult? #student #and...

#the

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. May 20, 2016 378 views

I want to major in music, what is the best career I can do with that major?

I have played in the school band since 6th grade. I have always played percussion and love music. #music #and...

#the

devi U.’s Avatar
devi U. May 19, 2016 581 views

how to become a editor in Newspaper?

i will write good stories....my hobby is reading stories and newspapers ... so i am interested in these things Kindly help me in this ... #education #mentoring #and...

#the

tami B.’s Avatar
tami B. May 19, 2016 573 views

I want to be helpful in assisting people to accomplish their dreams and goals, I'm having a difficult time deciding which industry (housing, addiction, elderly, etc.) to go into, any answers or suggestions?

I have always dreamed of getting my degree and being able to get into the social service field. I am not sure what industry to head towards, my hope is to get some feedback in many different areas by professionals in their field. I want to help people achieve their dreams and goals, I am very...

#oneyearexperience #bachelors-degree #nonprofits #and