Career Questions tagged And

Shan T.’s Avatar
Shan T. Feb 20, 2021 599 views

Interview Tips and Advice and Questions

What are some common interview questions that private universities tend to ask their applicants when trying to decide for admission or scholarship purposes? What questions do you remember being asked? Or think they will ask? Any tips and advice, for a student who is undergoing the interview...

guidance career interviews interview-tips-and-adive college tips and advice

Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017 695 views

What are the hours like as a doctor?

If I can't become a teacher I want to be a doctor. I really do love kids but I will become a doctor if not doctor work and must be medicine healthcare...

hospital-and-health-care

Arlene  R.’s Avatar
Arlene R. Jun 17, 2017 827 views

I am undecided about the type of counseling I want to do once I graduate?

I am going to school for counseling but it is really hard to choose the type of counseling I really want to do. I work at a behavioral health center but I do not know if I want to continue working there are working with children when finishing with my schooling? health counseling and...

mental career-details childrn caounseling personal-development undecided

Ezhilarasi M.’s Avatar
Ezhilarasi M. May 19, 2016 3087 views

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis? kindly explain manager and the k-12-technology edtech...

personal-development

Moe W.’s Avatar
Moe W. Apr 04, 2017 1278 views

I do not know what majors to do in college and I would love to know some tips in becoming a nonprofit lawyer.

I want to become a nonprofit lawyer, (a lawyer who helps with advocacy, public defense, legal services, etc.) college lawyer majors and...

nonprofit

Mikayla M.’s Avatar
Mikayla M. Feb 08, 2017 592 views

What is the pay rate as a doctor

I would love to be a doctor but what is the pay rate like doctor work and must time be...

full

Shyanne W.’s Avatar
Shyanne W. Jan 03, 2017 601 views

Switching professions?

Hi, my dream as a child was to become a famous singer, and I'm also very known to have a beautiful voice etc. but my father was telling me that it wouldn't be a stable career as a start off and I should choose a career that would, like a doctor. And after I finish med school, I can go off and...

doctors and musicians

Shyanne W.’s Avatar
Shyanne W. Jan 02, 2017 990 views

Is it possible to switch your profession from a doctor to a famous singer?

doctors and singers

roberto T.’s Avatar
roberto T. Oct 25, 2016 19143 views

What are the pros and cons about the engineering field?

I want to weight out my options before choosing what to major in students and former...

current

Jasmin R.’s Avatar
Jasmin R. Oct 19, 2016 450 views

What steps steps should an environmental engineer take to be able to improve environmental problems as much as possible?

As an aspiring environmental engineer who cares greatly about the earth and conservation, I would like to know the most suitable path I should take in the college and work force to make the greatest difference as I can. business engineering management environmental...

and

Sneha D.’s Avatar
Sneha D. Jun 15, 2016 737 views

What is the study about Cancer Treatment ?

I like to become a doctor and i like to research about Cancer ...So help me teaching teacher education money modeling and the department-of-energy...

highways

.’s Avatar
. May 27, 2016 871 views

What's the average day of a Software Engineer?

I'm asking about this because I'd like to know how my future lifestyle will most likely end up engineering technology software tech...

and

Taylor R.’s Avatar
Taylor R. May 23, 2016 621 views

Are there any fields which combine medicine and forensic science?

I am interested in both of these fields and would like to explore my options for a professional career in such. medicine science education careers forensic criminology and...

pathology

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. May 20, 2016 544 views

How difficult is college

Nervous about attending a college away from home. Is college really difficult? student and...

the

Ramiro H.’s Avatar
Ramiro H. May 20, 2016 540 views

I want to major in music, what is the best career I can do with that major?

I have played in the school band since 6th grade. I have always played percussion and love music. music and...

the

devi U.’s Avatar
devi U. May 19, 2016 796 views

how to become a editor in Newspaper?

i will write good stories....my hobby is reading stories and newspapers ... so i am interested in these things Kindly help me in this ... education mentoring and...

the

tami B.’s Avatar
tami B. May 19, 2016 760 views

I want to be helpful in assisting people to accomplish their dreams and goals, I'm having a difficult time deciding which industry (housing, addiction, elderly, etc.) to go into, any answers or suggestions?

I have always dreamed of getting my degree and being able to get into the social service field. I am not sure what industry to head towards, my hope is to get some feedback in many different areas by professionals in their field. I want to help people achieve their dreams and goals, I am very...

and oneyearexperience bachelors-degree nonprofits