Career Questions tagged K 12 Technology

Ezhilarasi M.’s Avatar
Ezhilarasi M. May 19, 2016 2324 views

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?

What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis? kindly explain #manager #and #the #k-12-technology #edtech...

#personal-development

PENELOPE mgr F.’s Avatar
PENELOPE mgr F. Jun 24, 2016 431 views

Recently, i studied an article in newspaper displaying a car named "Strati". I impressed when continued to read the article because it was a world's first 3D printed car. Please tell me more about 3D printing?

That article was really fascinated me. I want to achieve something on that field. For that, I want to know more about it. Please, guide me. #physician #scientist...

#k-12-technology

Shiva M.’s Avatar
Shiva M. Apr 30, 2016 527 views

What can I do to ensure I have a great job interview?

i am study 10 class.i intrust in technology....

#k-12-technology

Michelle R.’s Avatar
Michelle R. Apr 13, 2016 442 views

What Type of engineering is the best to create and improve technology?

I am interested on inventing my own technology. I am a fan of technology. #engineer...

#k-12-technology

Deuce M.’s Avatar
Deuce M. Dec 02, 2014 1526 views

There's all thus buzz about STEM careers but I love sports especially basketball, how do those things go together?

I'd love to make lots of money and enjoy my job at the same time. My passion is for sports. If I don't play pro ball I want to work in some area of sports, my aunt keeps saying to give STEM a chance . It's interesting but I don't know what sports jobs relate to STEM. #engineering #science #stem...

#arts #k-12-technology