Career Questions tagged Musicians

Chloe W.’s Avatar
Chloe W. Sep 29 64 views
Audrey G.’s Avatar
Audrey G. Jan 09, 2018 264 views

What is a day in the life of a music producer like?

I want to learn more about a #music-producer or #record-producer because I want to go into the music industry. What do you do every day and how do you find #musicians to manage? #music #music-production...

#recording-studio

Eliezer Marcos S.’s Avatar
Eliezer Marcos S. Apr 25, 2017 613 views

What is the lifegoal or ambition that your choosen career fulfills and is it truly important?

While having a good paying job that gives one wealth and a good social standing is highly valued in society, feelings of fulfillment is what makes a life worthwhile. Thus having a career that makes one feel accomplished is just as important as having one that pays the bills. What is it that...

#medicine #musicians #teacher #anthropologist

Erik W.’s Avatar
Erik W. Feb 15, 2017 357 views

Where can i start to become a musician?

I want to know where to start so I can become a musician #artists...

#musicians

Shyanne W.’s Avatar
Shyanne W. Jan 03, 2017 499 views

Switching professions?

Hi, my dream as a child was to become a famous singer, and I'm also very known to have a beautiful voice etc. but my father was telling me that it wouldn't be a stable career as a start off and I should choose a career that would, like a doctor. And after I finish med school, I can go off and...

#and #musicians #doctors