Career Questions tagged Hashtag

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Jan 24

What can I do to become a fighter pilot?

I'm trying to prepare to become a fighter pilot. Either in the Air Force or Marines. I understand the process to become one, but what can I do to prepare? What subjects can I take in high school? What degree would be best to take while in college? #airline-industry #navy #military #pilot...

#raptor #any #air-force #marines #armed-forces #high-school #fighter-pilot #army #aviation #hashtag #college #career #marine #airline

Angelina N.’s Avatar
Angelina N. Jan 14, 2018

Love to hear replies on this: What's the happiest experience you've had in college and/or high school? Tell me about it.

I know a lot of us on here are looking at that college scholarship sweepstakes, but take some time away for scholarship searching, and share something. Super cliche, but why the heck not. #yolo #scholarship #college #hashtag #mental-health #student #education...

#life