Angelina N.’s Avatar

Angelina N.

146

2

Love to hear replies on this: What's the happiest experience you've had in college and/or high school? Tell me about it.

I know a lot of us on here are looking at that college scholarship sweepstakes, but take some time away for scholarship searching, and share something. Super cliche, but why the heck not.

#yolo #scholarship #college #hashtag #mental-health #student #education #life

1 comment Click to expand

Angelina, I appreciate your question; as with most things, it's good to get perspective - especially at a particularly stressful time such as this! It's been a number of years, but I still remember when I received my acceptance letter and scholarship award from what would later become my undergraduate alma mater. It was my happiest moment because I was finally able to breath, relax, and enjoy the rest of my senior year in high school! When in college, I remember experiencing the same kind of moment when I made my final choice for a major - leaving me feeling happy, accomplished, and relieved all at the same time! These decisions aren't easy and take time. If you can keep your wits about you while others are losing theirs, you can follow your instincts and achieve great things - hopefully while enjoying the journey in the process!!! :-) All the best to you -
Last updated Jan 14 at 22:03

Hi Angelina,

Commencement would be my happiest memory from college, followed closely by the public speaking class. Honestly though, there are too many happy experiences to name even just two!

Thanks for the question!

Hwal

Last updated May 27 at 22:22

Hi Angelina,

A great question! Honestly it was getting out of my comfort zone and making new, lifelong friends. I went to college with a set group of friends and we stuck around each other for the most part. But by our second semester of Freshman year, we challenged each other to go outside of the group to expand our network of friends. This resulted in the development of new and lasting relationships that I still maintain today. Several of these new friends were actually groomsmen in my wedding. So my challenge to you would be make as many new friends as you can. They really help develop and define how great your college experience can be.

Thanks!

Mike

Last updated Apr 15 at 15:21