Career Questions tagged Intelligence

aimee H.’s Avatar
aimee H. Mar 11, 2018 167 views

What is your opinion on the theory of multiple types of intellignece?

Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. I want to know what you think yours is and why you would agree with that statement. This a link to the multiple types of intelligence. https://blog.adioma.com/9-types-of-intelligence-infographic/...

#intelligence

Baylor H.’s Avatar
Baylor H. Oct 29, 2016 412 views

Mechanical Engineering coupled with Intelligence and Homeland Security

I plan to study Mechanical Engineering and minor in Intelligence and Homeland Security at The Citadel beginning in the fall of 2017. I am curious to know if and how this combination of studies will benefit our country in the future. #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical...

#intelligence

Michael M.’s Avatar
Michael M. Aug 14, 2016 381 views

How might I go about getting networked in the intelligence community?

I'm interested in foreign policy, politics, international relations and national security. I am also majoring in intelligence management and would love to make this my career. #government #intelligence...

#national-security

Casey M.’s Avatar
Casey M. Apr 15, 2016 596 views

Would it be beneficial to take classes on human behavior and psychology for a career in national intelligence and national security?

I am a sophomore in high school in Boston and I am interested in pursuing a career in national intelligence and security, to prevent the United States against foreign nations. I am wondering what specific classes would help me pursue this career. #psychology #intelligence #national-security...

#human-behavior

axel D.’s Avatar
axel D. Mar 21, 2016 536 views