Career Questions tagged Intelligence

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Sep 11, 2019 412 views

Can the professional world sometimes hinder or obstruct efficiency, or creativity ? Can it be changed to be more conducive of these values ?

Student at vocational trade school. Attaining ITF+ Certification. #business #college #finance #career #marketing #IT #Information #Emotional #Intelligence #HonestHuman #entrepreneur

Marc’s Avatar
Marc Jun 12, 2019 396 views

How much money do you need to open your own businesess

#business #finance #Automotive #Repairers #CDL #Sales# Agents #Financial #Services #Intelligence #Analysts #Online #Merchants #OnlineMerchants

Marc’s Avatar
Marc Jun 12, 2019 511 views

How did you get your idea or concept for your business?

#Business #Intelligence #Analysts #entrepreneur #business-management #finance #Sales #Agents #Financial #Services #CDL #businessowner

Marc’s Avatar
Marc Jun 12, 2019 645 views

How long did it take for you to reach your goals?

#Business #Intelligence #Analysts #Sales #Agents #Financial # #business # #marketing Services

aimee’s Avatar
aimee Mar 11, 2018 374 views

What is your opinion on the theory of multiple types of intellignece?

Everyone has different strengths and weaknesses. I want to know what you think yours is and why you would agree with that statement. This a link to the multiple types of intelligence. https://blog.adioma.com/9-types-of-intelligence-infographic/
#intelligence

Baylor’s Avatar
Baylor Oct 29, 2016 579 views

Mechanical Engineering coupled with Intelligence and Homeland Security

I plan to study Mechanical Engineering and minor in Intelligence and Homeland Security at The Citadel beginning in the fall of 2017. I am curious to know if and how this combination of studies will benefit our country in the future. #engineering #mechanical-engineering #mechanical #intelligence

Michael’s Avatar
Michael Aug 14, 2016 602 views

How might I go about getting networked in the intelligence community?

I'm interested in foreign policy, politics, international relations and national security. I am also majoring in intelligence management and would love to make this my career. #government #intelligence #national-security

Casey’s Avatar
Casey Apr 15, 2016 792 views

Would it be beneficial to take classes on human behavior and psychology for a career in national intelligence and national security?

I am a sophomore in high school in Boston and I am interested in pursuing a career in national intelligence and security, to prevent the United States against foreign nations. I am wondering what specific classes would help me pursue this career. #psychology #intelligence #national-security...

axel’s Avatar
axel Mar 21, 2016 726 views

What type of risks would a plane pilot be taking in his/her line of career?

Im asking because i wanna be in a line of work that is not so dangerous #social-skills #intelligence