Career Questions tagged Information

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 28 245 views

How common are promotional opportunities in the field of Cyber Security (e.g: promotion wise)

Hello my name is Daniel I am a current Cyber Security prospect and would appreciate information on how consistent or common promotional opportunities are.

Any information helps, Thank you for your time.

Daniel’s Avatar
Daniel Jul 28 137 views

What additional training/certifications/classes should I take to further my career in Cyber Security

Hi my name is Daniel I am a current cyber security prospect, I am looking to build myself, as well as my portfolio in the field and would appreciate any information or tips for a strong lucrative start.

Thank you for your time.

kavon’s Avatar
kavon Jun 02 182 views

What skills would I need to become a Computer Networking Architect?

When I asked this question, I was trying to determine what kind of skills I would need.

James’s Avatar
James May 04 227 views

What is the best part of being a Information Security Analyst?

Need more information on this.

James’s Avatar
James May 04 240 views

Is there any travel in being an Information Security Analyst

Need more information.

James’s Avatar
James May 04 200 views

How much work is envolved with being a Information Security Analyst

Need more information.

James’s Avatar
James May 03 184 views

Why did you want to be a Information Security Analyst

Trying to get more information about this topic.

Likho’s Avatar
Likho Jul 27, 2021 261 views

Which job can I really take on?

I'm Likho I'm a very friendly person eager to learn more I can take up on anything as long as I focus and be patient about what I'm doing for me to finish my task #information #technology #career #career-choice #job

QaShontae’s Avatar
QaShontae Jan 08, 2021 392 views

Surgical Tech

I'd be interested in volunteering as a Surgical Technician, do you have to be in Surgical training or a graduate or can you be an aspiring/job shadow volunteer just to get an idea of what they do.

Cordially,

Ms. QaShontae Short #information

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 08, 2020 232 views

Are there any regrets going into the medical field?

There's so much information you have to remember so I wanted to know if there are any regrets. #medicine #information

TJ’s Avatar
TJ Jan 24, 2020 406 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #Information #software #Teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering #computer-software

adrian’s Avatar
adrian Oct 14, 2019 374 views

Wheres the best place for a certified welder to begin?

#information #technology #technology #it

Zachary’s Avatar
Zachary Sep 18, 2019 428 views

What Classes Should I Take Before To Aquire A Job In I.T

#Information Technology #information-technology

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Sep 11, 2019 387 views

Can the professional world sometimes hinder or obstruct efficiency, or creativity ? Can it be changed to be more conducive of these values ?

Student at vocational trade school. Attaining ITF+ Certification. #business #college #finance #career #marketing #IT #Information #Emotional #Intelligence #HonestHuman #entrepreneur

Angelina’s Avatar
Angelina Jul 15, 2018 489 views

What do I have to do and know to study abroad in college next year?

The studying at sea and going to multiple places sounded nice but I would also like to do studying in Australia or Europe. Who do I go to for information at my school? What needs to be done to make it possible? I am going to be a freshmen in college in September and I was thinking of doing...

dennis’s Avatar
dennis Mar 14, 2018 805 views

Where can I get an internship for my intended major of Computer Science and Information?

I really want to pursue a career involving computer information science, specifically artificial intelligence and data analytics. The reason why i’m asking is due to a hard time finding internships I qualify for. #ArtificialIntelligence #ComputerScience #ComputerInformation #Data #DataAnalytics...

Diamond’s Avatar
Diamond Sep 01, 2017 554 views

What skills and strengths do you have to require that'll make you successful in the career of writing?

#writer #ideas #information

diana’s Avatar
diana Feb 22, 2017 820 views

I am interested in working in the FBI. What should I major in?

I am interested in the FBI. #college #law-enforcement #fbi #information

Bradley’s Avatar
Bradley Nov 07, 2016 701 views

What websites do you go on to renew your fiancial aid and pell grants?

I am asking this question because it seems as though not many people know how exactly to renew their aid for next semester and that can take away financial aid from low-income students. #financial-aid #information

DeMarcus’s Avatar
DeMarcus Oct 22, 2016 811 views

Are your families satisfied with your career choice?

Many families, children especially happen to be unsatisfied with their parents' career choice. Parents are supposed to be the beacon of hope and the people their kids can look up to for their own reasons. When kids aren't happy about their parents' career choice, that leads to resentment and...

Gloria’s Avatar
Gloria Oct 01, 2016 980 views

What is the ACT like in terms of how the questions are formatted?

As a rising junior I am considering the ACT's but I wanted to know more about the test itself. I wanted to know if it is something I should take along with the SAT's. Any information about this college admissions test will be very helpful to me. #college #college-admissions #testing...

Gloria’s Avatar
Gloria Oct 01, 2016 699 views

What is augmented reality all about?

I am wondering what augmented reality is because it is just something that I would like to have more information about. My curiosity gets the better of me, so this is a topic that I would really like to uncover more about. #help #information #augmented-reality

rishi’s Avatar
rishi Jul 08, 2016 9440 views

I have completed 10th recently with 87%. i want to learn computer engineering. My cousin referred me to learn IT engineering. What is the difference between IT engineering and computer engineering?

for future learning #computer-science #computer-software #technology #computer-hardware #information #services

Sheshank’s Avatar
Sheshank Jun 23, 2016 799 views

What is Bio-Medical Informatics.

need information for bio-medical informatics #biology #technology #information-technology #molecular-biology #information #biological-monitoring

Bhavya’s Avatar
Bhavya May 29, 2016 608 views

What exactly does a naval architect do? Is this a good profession to take up?

To know more about it. #teaching #teacher #professional #education #educator #information

Valentin’s Avatar
Valentin May 27, 2016 586 views

What websites or information centers did you use to find and apply for scholarships?

I am currently a senior about to graduate and attend the fall semester at a university and I want to know about different places where I cant find scholarships. #college #university #scholarships #high-school #undergraduate #information

Hafsah’s Avatar
Hafsah May 17, 2016 954 views

What are the main things I should know before becoming a Criminal Defense Attorney?

My career choice is to become a criminal defense attorney but I would like to know some insight in the career before I go and peruse it. #law #attorney #criminal #information #new #criminal-defense #defense #main

Beecher’s Avatar
Beecher May 13, 2016 808 views

What is one thing that college DOES NOT teach you for your career?

College provides you with the set of knowledge and skills in order to succeed in your career. 4 years of experience sets you up for life, but some things must be missed. Simply put, it would be great to be enlightened about what college does or cannot teach students for their career. Please...

Andrea’s Avatar
Andrea May 08, 2016 625 views

Can you get into a good well-known private university if you wait a year before going?

Hi! I am a sophomore in high school and am planning to go to a smaller college to become an RNA an then go to a bigger private university after to receive my bachelors degree in neurobiology and/or general biology before going to med school. Will going to a smaller college before trying to get...

Destiny’s Avatar
Destiny May 06, 2016 698 views

What college classes do i have to take to become a counselor?

The reason why i'm asking this question is because I know i want to help people, i feel like counseling will be my best go to and i want to know where to start . #high-school #information