Career Questions tagged Information

Zachary W.’s Avatar
Zachary W. Sep 18 26 views
Angelina Y.’s Avatar
Angelina Y. Jul 15, 2018 189 views

What do I have to do and know to study abroad in college next year?

The studying at sea and going to multiple places sounded nice but I would also like to do studying in Australia or Europe. Who do I go to for information at my school? What needs to be done to make it possible? I am going to be a freshmen in college in September and I was thinking of doing...

#information #education #australia #study #travel #studyabroad #college #help

dennis S.’s Avatar
dennis S. Mar 14, 2018 225 views

Where can I get an internship for my intended major of Computer Science and Information?

I really want to pursue a career involving computer information science, specifically artificial intelligence and data analytics. The reason why i’m asking is due to a hard time finding internships I qualify for. #artificialintelligence #computerscience #computerinformation #data #dataanalytics...

#interships #information

diana H.’s Avatar
diana H. Feb 22, 2017 558 views
Bradley T.’s Avatar
Bradley T. Nov 07, 2016 449 views

What websites do you go on to renew your fiancial aid and pell grants?

I am asking this question because it seems as though not many people know how exactly to renew their aid for next semester and that can take away financial aid from low-income students. #financial-aid...

#information

DeMarcus F.’s Avatar
DeMarcus F. Oct 22, 2016 522 views

Are your families satisfied with your career choice?

Many families, children especially happen to be unsatisfied with their parents' career choice. Parents are supposed to be the beacon of hope and the people their kids can look up to for their own reasons. When kids aren't happy about their parents' career choice, that leads to resentment and...

#fashion #information #medicine #music #information-technology

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 01, 2016 576 views

What is the ACT like in terms of how the questions are formatted?

As a rising junior I am considering the ACT's but I wanted to know more about the test itself. I wanted to know if it is something I should take along with the SAT's. Any information about this college admissions test will be very helpful to me. #college #college-admissions #testing...

#test-planning #information

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 01, 2016 441 views

What is augmented reality all about?

I am wondering what augmented reality is because it is just something that I would like to have more information about. My curiosity gets the better of me, so this is a topic that I would really like to uncover more about. #help #information...

#augmented-reality

Sheshank G.’s Avatar
Sheshank G. Jun 23, 2016 454 views

What is Bio-Medical Informatics.

Bhavya M.’s Avatar
Bhavya M. May 29, 2016 389 views
Valentin L.’s Avatar
Valentin L. May 27, 2016 379 views

What websites or information centers did you use to find and apply for scholarships?

I am currently a senior about to graduate and attend the fall semester at a university and I want to know about different places where I cant find scholarships. #college #university #scholarships #high-school #undergraduate...

#information

Hafsah B.’s Avatar
Hafsah B. May 17, 2016 615 views

What are the main things I should know before becoming a Criminal Defense Attorney?

My career choice is to become a criminal defense attorney but I would like to know some insight in the career before I go and peruse it. #law #attorney #criminal #information #new #criminal-defense #defense...

#main

Beecher C.’s Avatar
Beecher C. May 13, 2016 468 views

What is one thing that college DOES NOT teach you for your career?

College provides you with the set of knowledge and skills in order to succeed in your career. 4 years of experience sets you up for life, but some things must be missed. Simply put, it would be great to be enlightened about what college does or cannot teach students for their career. Please...

#skills #information #career-advice #curriculum #reflection

Andrea L.’s Avatar
Andrea L. May 08, 2016 429 views

Can you get into a good well-known private university if you wait a year before going?

Hi! I am a sophomore in high school and am planning to go to a smaller college to become an RNA an then go to a bigger private university after to receive my bachelors degree in neurobiology and/or general biology before going to med school. Will going to a smaller college before trying to get...

#college #information #medicine #university #surgery #graduate #undergraduate

Destiny P.’s Avatar
Destiny P. May 06, 2016 469 views

What college classes do i have to take to become a counselor?

The reason why i'm asking this question is because I know i want to help people, i feel like counseling will be my best go to and i want to know where to start . #high-school...

#information

Stephen O.’s Avatar
Stephen O. Mar 17, 2015 786 views

What are some of the career paths/ job opportunities that I will have if I major in Systems and Information Science?

I am a current High School senior, and I am thinking about Majoring in Systems and Information Science #technology #information #information-systems...

#systems

Lovell D.’s Avatar
Lovell D. Oct 02, 2014 806 views

How is I.T used in the music business ?

I love music and i want to merge both my interests. #technology #music...

#information

Shantell S.’s Avatar
Shantell S. Mar 26, 2014 733 views

Investment Banking Analyst Career Information

I am coming to you today to learn more about this career that I gained interest in just a few days ago. I do not know much about this career and I was hoping you could help me. I know that this career has to do with business accounting which I am happy about, but I need to know more and that's...

#job-search #job #information #learn