Career Questions tagged Interships

Sydney R.’s Avatar
Sydney R. Mar 20, 2018 382 views

When interviewing for an Engineering internship what can I do to stand out from the rest?

I have gone to Engineering career fairs and have noticed that many of the applicants have the same qualifications in academics, experience, and voluntarism. I am curious to know what it is I can do to stand out. engineering...

interships

dennis S.’s Avatar
dennis S. Mar 14, 2018 677 views

Where can I get an internship for my intended major of Computer Science and Information?

I really want to pursue a career involving computer information science, specifically artificial intelligence and data analytics. The reason why i’m asking is due to a hard time finding internships I qualify for. ArtificialIntelligence ComputerScience ComputerInformation Data DataAnalytics...

interships information

Jasmine B.’s Avatar
Jasmine B. Jan 19, 2018 362 views

How do I get into publishing?

I'm aware that it requires some level of internships but I'm not aware of the amount. Where should I intern? When? How do I acquire an internship? publishing interships english magazines...

books