Career Questions tagged Registered Nurse

Tywaun W.’s Avatar
Tywaun W. Aug 29
Marc P.’s Avatar
Marc P. Apr 10

what kind of job types are there in oregon ?

#registered-nurse #cement masonry& block mason? #travel...

Roniqua R.’s Avatar
Roniqua R. Apr 12, 2018

What is the best school to attend to be a RN ?

I want to go into being a traveling nurse but when I did research on it they stated that it’ll be better to become a RN because then you’ll get more #opportunities in travel. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #registered-nurse...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. May 22, 2018

What is the best part about becoming a relief worker?

What is the most noticeable change that takes place when you are there? #helping-others #registered-nurse #nonprofit #nurse...

#nursing

Zitlali G.’s Avatar
Zitlali G. Jan 12, 2018

If I already took Biology and Chemistry what other class could I take in highschool to help me become a Registered Nurse

Im a #highschool student wanting to become a Registered Nurse I'm done with my two required #classes and I would like to know what other class I could take to help me achieve my goal of becoming a #registered-nurse #nursing #healthcare...

#hospital-and-health-care

Stephanie W.’s Avatar
Stephanie W. Feb 09, 2017

What is the most stressful aspect of being a nurse (Registered nurse, nurse practitioner)

Are nurses always on their feet? Do they have to work many night shifts? #nurse #nurse-practitioner...

#registered-nurse