What is the best school to attend to be a RN ?

I want to go into being a traveling nurse but when I did research on it they stated that it’ll be better to become a RN because then you’ll get more #opportunities in travel. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #registered-nurse #hospital-and-healthcare

3

Melissa’s Answer

A traveling nurse is an RN who has chosen a traveling nurse job assignment.

Search the schools in your area that have an RN program and make sure they are accredited by The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). You can research their passing rate and compare it with other schools. You can also research tuition costs, travel, reputation, and the length of the program. Compare and contrast the schools to find the best one for you. You can also research something like 'best RN programs near me' if that is the only factor you are looking for.

There is more than one way to be an RN (associates degree or bachelors degree). Both qualify to take the state board after finishing the program. You can always get the associates first, and then get the bachelors. Most likely cheaper that way! It was for me! You can see my other posts explaining this in detail :)

Take care and be the most compassionate nurse out there! Your future patients deserve it!

Melissa

0

Scheilla’s Answer

Make sure to:

-verify regional and state credentials

-percent of graduate students

-enrollment offices

-follow up

0