There are a variety of technologies available for the various rehab disciplines, and not all are widely used by each profession, or consistent across fields. I have had the opportunity to work with underwater treadmills, automated balance machines, a mechanical exoskeleton that assists people with walking, and special goggles for viewing eye movement. I’ve heard of virtual reality being used, as well as video games to promote movement. Technology is changing every day, and so is the way it is used in rehabilitation!
1. Balance devices like wedges.
2. Sensory products like manual muscle tester.
3. Reflex tester like hammers.
4. Work tables like treatment table.
5. Action games like Wii to improve balance
6. Medical software like the ones that help you with documentation.
If you work in an office you should know office programs and computer skills.
Hope this helpt you.
All you need to do is wanting to learn and help others.
It's a nice and rewarding profession.
You will always have a job
The exact instruments can vary depending on the financial resources of the office or agency, advancement in the field, and advancement in computer technology.