Career Questions tagged Software Developer

David L.’s Avatar
David L. May 24, 2016 1913 views

What are the key programming languages that front-end web developers should know? How about for back-end web developers?

Hello, I'm David, a rising, college sophomore, who is majoring in Information Technology, with a concentration in web and mobile app. development. The reason I'm asking this is that I'm thinking about becoming a future front-end web developer, but at the same time, am deciding whether or not a...

#web-development #information-technology #software-developer

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. May 19, 2016 654 views

Game Programmer Vs App/Software Programmer

I have been in love with computers and technology all of my life and starting next year I am perusing a degree in Computer Science. One of the questions that I still have is how should I go about how to deciding whether if I should be a game programmer or a app/software programmer? The...

#programming #software-developer #computer-science #game-programming

ADitya Z.’s Avatar
ADitya Z. May 10, 2016 586 views

How to become an ethical hacker?

I love to code and interested in computers. Would like to try in different field? #engineering...

#software-developer