Career Questions tagged Software Developer

Greg B.’s Avatar
Greg B. Oct 06 69 views

How would you build a software developer?

I'm a Marine Corps Veteran and was just accepted to a program that will pay for school, any additional training that would make me more hirable, and a monthly housing allowance. I'm starting at a local community college and looking to transfer to Santa Clara University in pursuit of a computer...

computer technology phython college coding computer-software software-developer computer-science

Howard L.’s Avatar
Howard L. Oct 05 67 views

Between computer engineer and computer science major, which major can give me a higher chance in getting a job as a software developer or software engineer?

I am currently a senior in high school, and I am in the middle of my college applications. I am debating whether I want computer engineering or computer science as a major. computer-engineering software-developer...

software-engineer

David L.’s Avatar
David L. May 24, 2016 2700 views

What are the key programming languages that front-end web developers should know? How about for back-end web developers?

Hello, I'm David, a rising, college sophomore, who is majoring in Information Technology, with a concentration in web and mobile app. development. The reason I'm asking this is that I'm thinking about becoming a future front-end web developer, but at the same time, am deciding whether or not a...

software-developer web-development information-technology

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. May 19, 2016 763 views

Game Programmer Vs App/Software Programmer

I have been in love with computers and technology all of my life and starting next year I am perusing a degree in Computer Science. One of the questions that I still have is how should I go about how to deciding whether if I should be a game programmer or a app/software programmer? The...

programming software-developer game-programming computer-science

ADitya Z.’s Avatar
ADitya Z. May 10, 2016 925 views

How to become an ethical hacker?

I love to code and interested in computers. Would like to try in different field? engineering...

software-developer