Career Questions tagged Hacking

Signora’s Avatar
Signora Feb 02, 2022 356 views

What kind of things do Ethical hackers do?

#hacking #ethicalhacking #coding #programming #computer-programming

Rajat’s Avatar
Rajat Jun 25, 2020 1438 views

Can A Commerce Without Maths Student Opt For CEH course

What Are The Early Education Qualification Needed For Opting Hacking Course.
#hacking #it #technology

Rajat’s Avatar
Rajat Jun 19, 2020 361 views

What Is The Course Of Hacking.

Name The Course Of Hacking and some institutes of it in Seattle ,USA.#Hacking

Rajat’s Avatar
Rajat Jun 18, 2020 765 views

How Can I Become A Hacker

Which Courses Are There And What Are The Qualifications Needed For Joining The Course And What Is the Average Salary Of A Hacker (Black Hat).#hacking #technology #information-technology

Gabrielle’s Avatar
Gabrielle Jun 27, 2018 582 views

I would like to have a job as an Ethical Hacker when I grow up. Please answer some questions I have below.

How many years did it take to find a job? Do you have any friends that are going to the same workplace you're currently working at? How many hours do you work each week? Does your career allow you to have a pet and significant other?

#Ethical-Hacking
#Hacker
#Hacking
#Ethical
#Technology

Augusta’s Avatar
Augusta Jan 19, 2018 771 views

What are some steps that I can take to become a White Hacker?

I am almost done with my undergraduate degree in Applied Computing Technology (Computer Science and Business) and I wanted to know if there are steps I should take to right now to make it into this profession. Thank you.#technology #tech #information-technology...

Dawson’s Avatar
Dawson Oct 19, 2016 844 views

How much does Ethical Hacking Pay

I was quite interested in the Cyber Security field of Ethical Hacking and I was wondering how much money they usually pay. #it #hacking #cyber #cyber-defense #ethical-hacking

KC’s Avatar
KC Oct 11, 2016 1334 views

Can I be a hacker?

I love computers. I have a lot of accounts and I forgot their passwords nor emails. I want to use hacking is a good way. I want to be a computer hacker or any type who's expert at using computer. That it could be use in some classified informations. I want to be hacker but Im still a beginner....

Nemath’s Avatar
Nemath Jun 17, 2016 849 views

What kind of job opportunities are there for ethical hackers does there pay differs from normal programmers and what are best institutes to pursue it?

I am very much interested in Hacking. #engineering #engineer #software #hacking #software-developer #ethical-hacking

Sasha’s Avatar
Sasha May 04, 2016 613 views

Can I get a career at Dell as a hacker?

I am very interested in computer hacking #mathematics #computers #hacking

Claiborne’s Avatar
Claiborne Oct 23, 2015 1055 views

If I where to join the army and become a hacker what would my training and missions consist of?

When I join the army I to do this

#us-army-military #hacking