Career Questions tagged Hacking

Gabrielle D.’s Avatar
Gabrielle D. Jun 27, 2018 199 views

I would like to have a job as an Ethical Hacker when I grow up. Please answer some questions I have below.

How many years did it take to find a job? Do you have any friends that are going to the same workplace you're currently working at? How many hours do you work each week? Does your career allow you to have a pet and significant other? #ethical-hacking #hacker #hacking #ethical...

#technology

Augusta I.’s Avatar
Augusta I. Jan 19, 2018 336 views

What are some steps that I can take to become a White Hacker?

I am almost done with my undergraduate degree in Applied Computing Technology (Computer Science and Business) and I wanted to know if there are steps I should take to right now to make it into this profession. Thank you.#technology #tech #information-technology...

#career #professional #information-technology-and-services #job #hacking #ethical-hacking #university #college

Dawson B.’s Avatar
Dawson B. Oct 19, 2016 381 views

How much does Ethical Hacking Pay

I was quite interested in the Cyber Security field of Ethical Hacking and I was wondering how much money they usually pay. #it #hacking #cyber #cyber-defense...

#ethical-hacking

KC A.’s Avatar
KC A. Oct 11, 2016 913 views

Can I be a hacker?

I love computers. I have a lot of accounts and I forgot their passwords nor emails. I want to use hacking is a good way. I want to be a computer hacker or any type who's expert at using computer. That it could be use in some classified informations. I want to be hacker but Im still a beginner....

#hacking #computer-software #computer

Sasha D.’s Avatar
Sasha D. May 04, 2016 357 views
Claiborne F.’s Avatar
Claiborne F. Oct 23, 2015 692 views