Career Questions tagged Game Programming

Tyler S.’s Avatar
Tyler S. Apr 23, 2018

What degree is best for working as a game programmer?

I am currently studying to get a degree in Interactive Media and Game Design, but would it arguably be better just to get a degree in computer science? #game-programming...

#game-development

Tyler S.’s Avatar
Tyler S. Apr 23, 2018

What is one of the hardest aspects of being a game programmer?

I'm currently studying at WPI in order to go on to become a game programmer. What is one of the hardest things about that job, whether it be a part of the job or part of actually landing it? #game-programming...

#game-design

Leion E.’s Avatar
Leion E. Sep 01, 2016

Video Gaming

What is it like to work in the video gaming industry??? #game-programming #microsoft #quality-assurance #alienware...

#sony

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. May 19, 2016

Game Programmer Vs App/Software Programmer

I have been in love with computers and technology all of my life and starting next year I am perusing a degree in Computer Science. One of the questions that I still have is how should I go about how to deciding whether if I should be a game programmer or a app/software programmer? The...

#computer-science #game-programming #software-developer #programming

Shubham B.’s Avatar
Shubham B. Jan 24, 2015

I want to work in EA Games as a game developer engineer so what should I do next

I am a student of computer science and engineering(bachelor's degree ), computer is my passion and gaming is my hobby, I am good in c,c++ and Java language also I have experience in developing computer desktop app and android app for college projects #animation #game-design #game-development...

#game-programming

Luke M.’s Avatar
Luke M. Mar 06, 2014

What are some of the best computers that professional game programers use?

Me and my friend are working on an entrepreneurship project. #software...

#game-programming