Career Questions tagged Automation

Brandon L.’s Avatar
Brandon L. Jan 23, 2018 480 views

How will automation impact the engineering field?

I am exploring in the area of engineering and I am very afraid that automation will result in the unemployment of many laborers in the near future. Therefore, I am asking for an educated guess on the extent that automation will impact not only the working class, but specifically our beloved...

future automation engineering

Jacob D.’s Avatar
Jacob D. Oct 30, 2016 843 views

What are some career fields for electrical engineers?

I enjoy the electrical aspects of engineering such as circuitry and microelectronics. I enjoy home-automation, IOT, and robotics. However, I really do not want to end up being an electrician (not that there is anything that wrong with that; it's just not my thing). So, what are some other...

college electronics automation electrical-engineering career-choice engineering career career-counseling

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 01, 2016 697 views

How can someone get into building autonomous cars?

I was wondering about what career path would it be for building and programming autonomous cars. career-path programming...

automation