Career Questions tagged Automation

Brandon L.’s Avatar
Brandon L. Jan 23, 2018 366 views

How will automation impact the engineering field?

I am exploring in the area of engineering and I am very afraid that automation will result in the unemployment of many laborers in the near future. Therefore, I am asking for an educated guess on the extent that automation will impact not only the working class, but specifically our beloved...

#automation #future #engineering

Jacob D.’s Avatar
Jacob D. Oct 30, 2016 722 views

What are some career fields for electrical engineers?

I enjoy the electrical aspects of engineering such as circuitry and microelectronics. I enjoy home-automation, IOT, and robotics. However, I really do not want to end up being an electrician (not that there is anything that wrong with that; it's just not my thing). So, what are some other...

#college #engineering #career-counseling #career-choice #electronics #electrical-engineering #automation #career

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Oct 01, 2016 590 views

How can someone get into building autonomous cars?

I was wondering about what career path would it be for building and programming autonomous cars. #career-path #programming...

#automation